WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/arts-culture-news/review-mich...

Review: Michael Bolton at St David's Hall, Cardiff

Petra (Germany)

Ein großes Dankeschön Petra! !

Gute Nacht :)

Hallo Petra, thanks a lot for the nice article, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Heehee thanks Terry, I appreciate that. :D I just love this forum because it's the first one where I've been able to participate fully and I've made a lot of good friends here. It's just good karma girl. :D Take care sweetie and thanks for the smile, have a great day. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Hello Sylvia.

It's great to be with you and share your happiness. I think you've been waiting for this moment. A large share, it is certain for true fans of MB and you are one!

Your journey continues and go on the road again! Enjoy :)

Thoughts from France . Big hugs :)

Françoise

To All of you who have just found our own lil Piece of Heaven, here on The Forum....it's nice reading your reviews & comments:)! And the pics are nice, too!!! Enjoy poking around here...this is a very nice Bunch of MB Fans....:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Welcome to all new members. Thanks for all articles & photos. I'm way behind; going newest to oldest. Terri, Sylvie from Canada & I have known one another since 2001&have met once.

Hey Robin R, I know it's been too long since we met, but we've met twice: in '02 and '04. We'd be due to meet again, wouldn't we? :D I'll let you know if I win the lottery my friend. ;D Take care girl. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada xxx

Hi Folks and just popping on here to say again a collective thank you to everyone who has put things in but I am sorry for I have had problems with accessing because on here I have only been able to see some things and then system has gone down; FB I wasn't able to access at all yesterday and it was only Twitter that kept working intermittently and just believe it is because of volume accessing as WiFi is supplied by the local Welsh Council and Cardiff is an exceptionally popular tourist destination.  Believe things okay right now because I am on early enough before everyone gets started and of course I am on as I am getting ready to leave Cardiff and make my way to Wolverhampton today for show tonight so may not be back on until after show and even then maybe not because on Friday I have journey down to Bristol so will have to have enough sleep tonight unlike as I did on Tuesday night when all I managed was about 2 hours because all I was on was adrenaline but had good nights sleep last night....thank goodness and have to say didn't think of that prior to making travel arrangements so very glad I had extra day here to just meander about and relax and enjoy the day. 

BTW Sylvie to answer your questions quickly and I promise at some time I will try and get round to everything but it was Nessun Dorma when he put mike down to me.   On when he first walked on stage I actually spotted prior to that because realized where he was going to enter and band came on and then music started and Michael's intro and then suddenly I saw him standing in silhouette at door ready to come on and if I just say, my heart stopped, does that answer it ???   In many ways the actual feelings were too much and too personal to put into words on these pages because please remember folks my mum is with me on this journey and I knew and hoped she would be but she has come in far more deeply than even I thought possible after all this time and the depth of it has even surprised me.

Signing off for now and everyone have a wonderful day whenever it starts for you !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

P.S.

Link into lovely write up about Cardiff show:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/arts-culture-news/review-mich...    enjoy !!! :)

Good morning, Sylvia! It is good that you could sleep a little bit. I wish you a good journey to Wolverhampton!

Yesterday I had already put the article. I try here to represent you well!

I wish you a huge Bolton evening!! And if you reaches again Michaels scarf please greets him from me (I am an egoist!!!)!

Petra (Germany)

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the update. We were lucky on your first concert to hear from you so quickly, so just do what you can. Lol So did you sing the “la la la” during “Nessun dorma”? XD Well, yes, it does answer my other question, thanks. On general feelings, I understand more than you know, those come out of nowhere, don’t they? I’m glad you and Kathy will have each other for support when you get to Glasgo. Well anyway, safe travels Sylvia, have a great concert and we’ll look forward to reading your next review, whenever you have access. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

P.S.: I wish you better luck with your internet connection.

Internet connection here seems to be fantastic as so far I have had no problem getting onto here, haven't tried Twitter or FB yet but even my e-mail notifications came up far quicker.  It is pouring of rain today and I am thankful I have to get taxi to and from venue because at least it might be able to drop me and pick me up outside theatre....I hope !!! lol

Thanks for already putting on article Petra because I only got e-mail notification from Topix about this morning and that was how I thought it was new and as I said haven't been able to look at everything everyone has put in but I have taken a note of a lot of different pages and will, one day, go back and read !!! :)

It is going on toward 4 p.m. here so not long to go and I'm going to have something to eat and wee cup of tea and then soak in a bath before I get ready.   One other thing I did mean to mention about Cardiff was that it was when I started to really think, I have got to start getting ready, that the nerves thumped in so much so that at one point I actually said to myself I wasn't going and I had a snack to eat as I had changed things around and had a main meal at lunch time because I did think about nerves and possibly not feeling like eating too much.....I couldn't eat nor drink anything and maybe should consider that as a new diet, yeah keep going to Michael Bolton concerts because he stops you eating !!!! lol

See you later on folks !!! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service