WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin!  I just heard another forecast and it sounds as though it's going to be on Sunday like you said.  I'm so tired of this awful weather!!

Diane :)

I hope your concert night stays decent, Diane, and you and everyone attending have a fantastic time :)). I will look forward to a review if you care to do one for us...sure hope so :).

Robin MD., I was thinking the same as you yesterday about the weather being decent for all to get to their concerts in the New England area in February and of course Canada as well. Hopefully all will get there safely and have a wonderful time !!! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Kathy, and I will happily give a review! 

Diane :)

Me too Kathy T!!!!!  Please add in Mid Atlantic area in your good thoughts too please!!!! Thanks!!! :)

Robin in MD:)

I will, Robin MD. :)). I wish all of you great concerts coming up this year wherever you are and a few of you have several scheduled (lucky ladies)...;)) Some great reviews ahead for certain :)).
I am headed for Hardrock in Tulsa shortly to see a group out of Las Vegas....The Sintas. I was given tickets and thought I would check them out before another weather front moves in overnight trapping us indoors :(((...probably the one headed your way this weekend:(((. Very dangerous temps coming here for a few days....everyone be very careful and stay warm !!!!. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Diane, I'm not sure which concert you're going to as I'm behind but do be safe & I'm praying for good weather. All of you please keep warm & safe. Can't wait to read reviews everyone. A certain dear one's going to a show the 12th & I have everything crossed for her even this ole hand of mine. :))))))))

I love all the threads out here on the forum but this one is my favorite thread. Praying for you Diane. Be safe, ok? Reviews, please? :)))))) & thanks in advance.

Hey Robin R. & everyone else here on the Forum, we have another Big Fan here who is going to be seeing our Michael in about 8 more days....I won't say who, but if she wants to tell you she can...LOL...but I hope she has a Wonderful night out w/Michael & her daughter:)! Hmmm wonder who this Lucky girl is? LMBO! I can hardly wait to  hear all  about her adventure:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for the prayers Robin.  Sounds like it's not going to snow until Sunday--thank goodness, but it may be a bigger storm than the one we are getting on Wednesday.

Diane ):

Where are you Diane? I take it you're going to the show in Rhode Island? Am I right? Yeah, IKathy T. We sure do know who's going to see our babe in 8 days & with her daughter no doub. :))))))))) Can't wait to hear from her. In fact, I'm gonna call her the 13th. :)))))))

Hey Robin R.

I guess we are all on here right now, this snow has us all boarded in:( But at least we have each other to talk to:)!

Michael is Everywhere, I wonder when he ever Sleeps? LMBO!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

We need rain here in SoCal & we! need! it! bad! Send us that snow & those having that ice sleet & freezing rain, Please! Be! safe!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service