WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Robin, I live in MA, and yes I'm going to the Rhode Island show.  So far we have about 8 inches of snow, but it's not over yet. Hopefully we won't get too much more.  Going to see Michael on Saturday sounds so good right now.  

Take care,

Diane :)

Awesome Diane you're going to the show Saturday. I wonder if this girl Holly's going. Be safe in traveling girl.

Not sure if this is the same article that was out previously and that you found Sylvie about a particular concert that I think you have a particular interest in ????????????? LOL   Articles about both concerts are out tonight on Twitter....countdown time certainly has arrived and who thought it ever would all those months ago !!! :)

http://info-culture.biz/2014/02/05/michael-bolton-rappel-le-12-fevr...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia and everyone, well first, yes Sylvia, it's the same article: pretty much the standard presentation of Michael and his credentials. Now second, I want to thank Mary (Meg's mom) for alerting me that this thread seemed to have kicked me off again since last week. Robin in Ca, I will definitely look forward to talk to you next Thursday! You're absolutely right Sylvia: it seemed that countdown time would never come but it sneeked up on me... :D I'll tell ya, I went to Place Des Arts last Saturday by bus and subway, as it was snowing hard and came home as it was still snowing, by bus and subway at 1:30 a.m., being the only one with my daughter walking on the unplowed sidewalk and I don't mind doing it again. I'll carry her on my back if I have to! lol Thanks for your support ladies, be sure that I'll be back. :D Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada <3 

Well at least if you have had a "trial run" in horrendous conditions you'll definitely get there on the 12th Sylvie and it is the getting there that is important for the getting back can take care of itself .....LOL    Only FIVE full days to go.......woooooohoooooo !!!!!! lol

Hey guys, The first show on MB's USA 2014 tour starts this Saturday, February 8, 2014 at Rhode Island Center for the Performing Arts - Park Theatre, Cranston, RI

Diane and everyone I hope you have a great time. Weather here isn't calling for much of anything this weekend now so hopefully you all will be fine as far as weather!!

Have a blast. I am looking forward to alot of fun reviews here!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks Robin.  I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to going this weekend.  Thank goodness the weather is cooperating!!

Enjoy Diane & Sylvie. Both of you travel safely & come! back! with! reviews! :)

Oh yes, please, please! Everybody here are curious !!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Have a wonderful time Diane and as I said to Sylvie, as long as you get there, the getting back home can take care of itself !!! lol     Have a super time !!! :)

Thanks Sylvia,  I feel the same way.  Once I'm there I'll worry about getting home after the show...LOL!

Heck Diane, just ask him to drop you off after the show:)! LMBO! Now that will get this Party started:)!

Have a Blast, and don't worry!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service