WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting the article Christine, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

So Michael did not choose Sam Bailey for his UK tour? What a pity, I was really looking forward to seeing her.

Ivana

According the news in th last past weeks Sam Bailey is expecting a BB so perhaps the reason or she performs somewhere else too.. a good choice for newcomer talents and artists to get the chance to become famous as well...
Cheers
CG
Enjoy your visit and dinner Sylvia. OMG the guys don't have a chance. LOL

Robin in MD :)

The next show on MB's tour is as at Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, Glasgow, Scotland UK on Friday, May 16, 2014.

Sylvia and Kathy R. and everyone else going have a wonderful time!!!Looking forward to some great reviews!!

I second that Robin MD. and hopefully one day I myself am going to have one of these Bolton Buddy concerts....have a fantastic time to all going :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hi folks and if tonight is anything to go by Kathy Rosario and I had better not look at each other on Friday night or no one will get any sense out of us let alone Michael.....OMG what hilarity and here are two pictures I think you have all been waiting to see with first being the demure pair behaving themselves in public and the second;  believe that speaks for itself !!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend, oink oink !!! lol

Awe....thanks for sharing these 2 photos with us, ladies. It is good to see what you two are up to and obviously a lot of fun ;)). You both look gorgeous by the way, thanks for sharing with us. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

LOL I am laughing here and not even knowing what you all are laughing about! I love it!! I am sure you will have the best time at the show!!!!! Great you all are getting together!!GREAT pics!!

Keep the fun going!!

Sylvia, very nice pictures of you and Kathy !!! That's great that you met again aaaaaaand you got to go together to MB's concert tonight ! :) Thanks for sharing those pictures ! Really cute :) Have a wonderful time with Kathy & her family! Lots of hugs - Nic

Thanks for sharing your pics...oh boy....I can tell you 2  are having FUN, Fun, Fun!!!

Have a great visit:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Sylvia, Kathy, & anyone else going to the show Friday, travel safely & have an awesome time & you know what we all want, right? ;:)))))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service