WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

2-10-14

Singer Michael Bolton has been added to the list of presenters at the 2014 Golden Mike Award being held Monday, February 24. BMI President Del Bryant will be honored at the Plaza Hotel in New York City. Bryant has been at BMI for more than 40 years, working with singer/songwriters and broadcasters. The annual event is help by The Broadcasters Foundation of America.

Thanks Gail.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail. It is so very nice that MB is being chosen to be a presenter in so many award ceremonies around the world. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I know. I love it Michael presenting awards to folks. He's such a babe but I don't have to tell everyone that, do I? :)

Thanks Gail for Michael's latest update :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, Where have you been? How's the weather in your neck of the woods? LOL! Better I hope!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Mary....I am busy putting away Christmas!! LOL Just took down my last tree :/

I am embarrassed to say it was 75 degrees here today and beautiful! Hope everyone is staying safe and warm. How about your area Mary? Are you in an igloo? ;)

I should be around more...for better or worse!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hey Kathy, Bet your glad to get the Christmas stuff all put away:)! As for my neck of the woods, it has been doing a lot of snowing, and the ice storm was a mess, it's been really Cold.....other than that and I am sick of it all, it's almost over...thanks to that Groundhog seeing his shadow:( LMBO!!!

I sure hope our Michael feels better tomorrow for our Sylvie & her daughter....he's Not supposed to get sick, he's our "Superman"...I'm sure he is resting well, and trying his Best! But if his Voice isn't up to par, he can't sing! keeping him in my prayers:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Have transferred this over from the "2014 Charity Events" thread where Petra put this on 29th January as it contains a little bit more information than the Topix article.  Absolutely wonderful news for Michael and do hope and wish he, has been considered and, is presenting Del Bryant with his Award....deserves to !!! :)   More than interesting that Kris Kristofferson is going to be there...wonder what significant event will happen in Michael's life on 24th????? lol

"BMI Pres. Del Bryant To Receive Golden Mike Award.

• January 28, 2014 at 12:19 PM (PT)

• The 2014 GOLDEN MIKE AWARD will honor BMI Pres. honor DEL BRYANT at THE PLAZA HOTEL in NEW YORK CITY on MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24th.  The annual gala is one of the biggest fundraisers for the BROADCASTERS FOUNDATION OF AMERICA -- the charity that helps TV and radio professionals whose lives have been affected by serious illness, accidents, and other life-altering circumstances.

The evening will be hosted by CBS NEWS anchor BOB SCHIEFFER; entertainment will be provided by KRIS KRISTOFFERSON; and home style expert SANDRA LEE will be a presenter. The evening is attracting famed singer/songwriters from rock to country, including MICHAEL BOLTON and MAC DAVIS.  

For more information on THE BROADCASTERS FOUNDATION OF AMERICA, please visit www.broadcastersfoundation.org, or call (212)373-8250.

Petra Christine (Germany)"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Petra, if anyone has prayers, send them to Michael now. Take care Petra. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Have got Evenko's page on link where they are saying about Michael's concert being cancelled on 10th as Petra has reported in article she has found further back on these pages.   So far they are only mentioning the 10th but are also saying concert will be rescheduled and tickets will still be valid for the new date arranged.

http://www.evenko.ca/en/show/event/an-evening-with-michael-bolton-7815

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Evenko has put out this tweet after having been asked if the show is still going ahead in Montreal tomorrow.......

evenko english@evenko_en 2h

Yes, for the moment it is still on. We will announce via social media if that changes.

Their FB page is carrying the same information.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service