WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So, Diane & Tiffany, you ghirls are going tonight or am I Miss Confusion? :) That wouldn't surprise me if I am. Also, about height, yeah, me too. I can fly in an airplane but when it comes to balconies, no sirree. When I saw MB in Palm Desert, I almost got balcony but moved up to a lower section. Though I can't see, hearing action below me creeps me out so, yeah.

& that's ok Diane. I don't want to think I go on & on about my blindness & all that but just giving my perspective concerning sound. You 2 have an awesome time tonight & speaking of the concert I went to in palm Desert CA & almost had balcony seats & moved up to the 18th row, some dear BB'S for my birthday upgraded my ticket & I thought I was in the 5th row when I was informed row A. 104 but when I got to the Calluseum, it was row A. A. 104--front row so yeah. Awesome. Have fun & travel safely. :))))))))

Tiffany, thanks ever so much for your review. I hear you girlfriend about tears. I really do & awesome you got to meet Kelly so I take it you & Diane met. Awesome. Did Michael do Can I Touch You There?"

Thanks Tiffany for a lovely review and so glad you had a super concert and know exactly what you mean about those tears and too about meeting with Kelly for she is one lovely, super lady....she is a gem !!! :)    Thanks again Tiffany !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I am so glad it worked out Tiffany.  Yes please share your pictures when you can.. I have some from Bethlehem in the gallery too, feel free to check them out.   I know Kelly is the sweetest gal and so very talented. I finally got to chat with her on Friday after several years of wanting to. She did not do the merchandise table in Bethlehem so we got lucky to see her outside after and took some pictures and talked to her. I wish her alot of success with her own music.. MB found a gem in her that's for sure..

Sounds like maybe now Jack Sparrow is a permanent fixture in the concert setlist?? I hope so..I am glad after 3 years he's found a way to work it into the show in a way he's comfortable doing it..We loved it!!!! And he's playing guitar a little more too which I personally LOVE!!LOL

Thanks for posting Tiffany..  YES also I loved Kelly singing Forever from KISS..She killed it!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Tiffany, well first, thanks very much for your review. Now second, from your description, sounds like this was your very first concert! Glad you had such a great time and things all worked out for you , meeting Diane and meeting Kelly. Lol I know what you mean about Paul Stanley! XD Thanks so much for sharing your review from the heart, take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Glad Tiffany the concert was a beautiful evening for you and your dream came true. Thanks for your review and sharing your special moments with us :).

Kathy T. :)

Thanks Robin & Tiffany for the great reviews:)! And the pics too, Robin....like a little book:)! 148 WOW:)! I'm so glad everything was Awesome for you All!!! And yes that was very sweet of Michael to take an interest in the little girl....and it's something she will always remember:)! Now that is a True Gentleman!!! Thanks again:)! Enjoy those Clouds:)! LOL!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

LOL Mary I'm glad you liked the review. I like your # better. You gave me 10 more shows girl!! LOL It's actually 138 concerts as of now. Thanks tho! :)  Yes the parents will remember maybe more than that little girl that MB was so sweet to but he truly gave her alot of attention. It was so sweet to see that!!! :)

Robin in MD:)

I have some nice pictures found from the concert at the Royal Albert Hall! Unfortunately, with an ugly watermark. But the man behind it is wonderful. Look in the gallery, please!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks a million Petra and they are a lovely set of photos .....danke !!!! :)  Going to try and finish posting all of mine today, if I'm lucky....lol

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I have more I can add too Sylvia, it takes time to get them up on here and FB and all. LOL It's fun tho, I have some to add over there too when I get some time but real life sets in and I get busy..

Off to work today with a big smile from Friday's show!! Everyone have a great day!!  I just wanted to add here too some of the girls that went to Bethlehem do not post here but said on FB/Twitter how they thought MB gave a fabulous show and the energy level was high! It was not just me feeling that way about the show.  I'm glad to hear it!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service