WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good idea Robin MD:)....There have to be a lot of stories or reviews we have never heard about I am sure :).

Joy from New Jersey, where is your review from the Bethlehem concert? We have been waiting on you and miss you here on the site too ;).

I remember about the bug spray, Robin, that was a hoot !!:))). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

I agree, come on in and share your reviews if you DARE:)! LOL! We have nothing to hide!!!

Robin, I remember that story, too!!! The bug spray in his hands is too Funny:) Thanks for sharing!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Some folks may remember this concert, I don't know. @ the time, 9.5/93, I visited my friend Leeta in Columbia South Carolina. Heck, it was her 40th birthday then. I flew from Baltimore to Lexington KY & met up with one of my correspondence Ann Marie from Kentucky.That was neat & she was a Michael fan. Well, then, I flew into South Carolina. Had an awesome time. Mary, Leeta's friend Ruby's daughter & I saw Michael in Hilton Head. Pardon if I wrote that wrong. It was somewhat of a distance but we had fun. No, other than the concert, nothing spectacular happened but I had an awesome time. I told this lady beside me I wasn't gonna scream & though my seat wasn't all that, I had an awesome time. I know. I use that word a lot, don't I? As I've mentioned before, I go to see Michael in concert but also visit with friends across the country & I love it. Michael's show was just so cool. It was just MB & the band & I love it. The early days of those growls he'd do & some folks know what I'm referring to. :) A BB & I spoke of it recently, didn't we Kathy LAFD. :) Well, enough about that show but loved it meeting up with friends but especially seeing Michael&to this day I thank Mary taking me.

Hi Robin in Nv, you’re the poster-girl for “the things we’ll do to go to an MB concert”! :D You know how I admire you for traveling alone and such long distances, just to go to a concert... :D  So you told the lady next to you that you weren’t gonna scream, did you keep your word? ;D Oh I know how you loved your friend Leeta. It’s very cool that Michael, in a way, helped you to meet with many friends and BB’s. Oh yes, the early days growls, like in DOTB and “Georgia”, thank goodness we still have them on "This is Michael Bolton"! :D Well anyway, thanks for sharing Robin, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Robin, it is a neat idea talking about other shows we've been to & don't you have 130 or somethings shows to review? wow! :)))))

Yeah, Sylvie, you got it girl. Them growls. You know what I'm talking about. Yes, & Yeah, Sylvie, we were @ a concert together @ Joan's beach in September 2004, I do believe, right & we were @ 2 MBC events together. Right? Loved it girl. You share your concerts with us too, Sylvie. QC. :))))))

Great idea Robin! We are in for a dry spell..gotta keep it going so we don't sit in a corner and pout waiting for more dates :) So here is the funniest concert moment for me...MB came out and sang the first song, right after that a lady boldly made her way down to the stage and right up in front of him. Everyone was just kind of quiet wondering what she was up to. She said something to him and he said "Really?" She nodded her head, he said "thank you" to her and she went back to her seat. Then he said "alright, everyone turn around". He then proceeded to turn around and zip his zipper which apparently was down!!  The lady had noticed and came to tell him! When he turned back around he said " I would be embarrassed but that is just TOO funny". Everyone cracked up! And for the record I had either front or 2nd row seats from what I remember and I didn't notice LOL.

On another note, I am creating a little fan monster out of my 18 yr old daughter Alexa. She is a huge fan of Jesse McCartney and he recently announced a tour with VIP backstage passes and lots of other perks. Guess who bought her one for New Orleans. Yep :) So exciting! 

Take care BBs, looking forward to more stories!

Lynn

LOL Lynn I think I remember that story, the lady that told him was on here or another site talking about it at the time. That is funny and so glad MB was laughing at himself. Poor MB!!!. If you want to share any others girl feel free. You have a long concert history following MB!  I will never forget our fun night at Chastain Park in Atlanta with our table down front.  Fun times. :)

Happy to hear the concert bug has bitten your daughter! I'm so not surprised! That's really neat!!!!

Enjoy your MB show in GA next month! I'm glad you have one yet to look forward to and I of course expect a review from you after!!LOL :)

Robin in MD )

Cute story Lynn, thanks for posting. :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hey Lynn, That was the time he came to Louisville, Ky.   we were there, too....right behind that girl...I didn't know what was going on, heck I even turned around....LOL! But after I found out I was Happy that he got the problem taken care of.....she wanted to meet him just to tell him she was the one who told him about it!!!

We met him that night at his vehicle, did you? He was so patient & very nice to Us:)!

Good-time:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Great story and I remember the girl coming in and telling us about it and your reaction too Mary when you found out what had been "going on" for if I remember rightly you were mortified for him but bet he would feel more embarrassed now about it than he did that night, or maybe more about what might, or could have happened...LOL    I believe there was another story about same thing that after reading about that "incident" girl came in and told us her own which had happened many years before and it was when they were all at stage and she was at side and she kept shouting "Michael, Michael" but he never bothered and eventually she shouted "Mike" and he looked at her and that was when she got opportunity to indicate his predicament to him and there again he told everyone to turn round.   Have got to say girls that at my recent concerts everything was okay for I double checked, just in case !!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

He never used to and would say he still doesn't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service