WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great pics...MB looking good. I hope too he rests between shows.

Robin in MD:)

The next show after today on MB's tour is on Monday, February 17, 2014 at Queensborough PAC, Bayside, NY.

The tour is starting to rock now. Love the pics above..Keep the pics and reviews coming everyone!!!

Those going tomorrow, travel safely & have an awesome time & bring back reviews&photos. I'm not sure where Bayside NY is but enjoy.

Hot hot hot!  Good pictures that were taken!!!!!  Thank you for sharing these!

Great photos !!! Thanks Sylvia for posting and to Katrin for sharing them with us. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for sharing these pics, it confirms that our Michael is back & feeling good as new:)! I know he hated missing those shows & he will make them up I'm sure:)! On the bands he has on his wrist, I am pretty sure the Black one is for "Music equals life"...my Meg. has given out a couple of those in the past to a few of her favs:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Way to go Katrin!!! SUPER photos and thanks for sharing with us!! How fun to have a double header of MB concerts!! WooHoo!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Katrin has sent me more photos from Niagara Falls and what I have done is created an album for her for she may send more from tonight's show.  Link below is into album in the Gallery section.

http://michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/katrin-kunzmann-s-photos-niag...

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Can Katrin post here Sylvia? It would be nice to welcome her with her sharing all her pics with us.. Tell her thank you and she did a great job.. She's got me excited for my show next weekend now!!! (weather permitting).

Thanks again to both of you.

I hope the weather is good for you, Robin MD. We are in the 60's here all week so hopefully much better weather for you too :)). I am looking forward to your concert right along with you :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Hey Kathy T, finally a WARM UP here mid-week into next weekend too.. Possibly rain but as long as it's not freezing that's fine with me..  One more small snow event tomorrow night yet to get through. They said not alot but then after that warmer weather is headed here for over 7 days..I sure hope so!!

Thanks for your good thoughts

Yeah, Robin, I've been hearing about your weather & yay that it's warming up several days despite the little bit of snow tomorrow night. Everyone be safe & warm & those traveling, be safe as well.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service