WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108085

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First of all Robin CA concert on 12th April isn't a charity event, it's an ordinary concert, if I'm reading things right, but the one on 8th, in San Diego, is a charity event with a dinner, auction and life entertainment, which is Michael, and the cheapest seat at a table at that is $275;  I explained about that show in an answer to a previous post you had put in about it. 

Glad to hear you have got a concert to look forward to......terrific for we are all doing well in 2014;  great news Robin !!! :)

Secondly, good luck with the move and hope everything works out great for you and that you thoroughly enjoy where you are moving to Robin.....good luck !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I'm afraid the t-shirts you are describing are produced by the touring company and aren't able to sell through the site...only from the concerts. 

I will ask if there is a possibility of t-shirts being sold through the site and see what we can find out.  Gail

Thanks for that info, Gail, and for checking. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Many thanks Gail! We wait for the news! Hopefully positive ones!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Thanks Gail for the tshirt info and all you do!!! I will keep my eyes opened for those tshirts :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thought some might be interested to see this picture that Kelly Levesque has tweeted and it is from inside the Struthers Library Theatre, Warren, PA  where show is tonight.....looks a lovely theatre !!! :)

A couple things. Are there t-shirts being sold this year @ these  concerts? Also, I wonder where Warren is in PA? What big town it's near.

I'm going newest to oldest in messages. Could someone describe the t-shirt(s)? Please? Thanks.

Post I put in about t-shirts Robin CA that is on previous page:

"Permalink Reply by sylvia doughty 22 hours ago

Just to let everyone know that t-shirts are back on the agenda !!! :)    One they are definitely selling has the facial picture of Michael from his book with his name written above and below picture to left hand side is written: "The Soul Of It All" and they have it in navy blue because one of my friends on FB bought one at one of the recent shows.    Hope they are brought over to the UK for sale in May !!! :)  Should add that lettering is in white.

27"

MB was wonderful at Warren, PA. Show rocked and he continued kidding me about show and number of shows. Traveling now. Big Bolton grin. More later.

Robin in MD:);)

Where is Warren in PA? I guess I could check on google. Oops.

Hey Robin, Did you get a New  T- Shirt? If Not did you get at look at them? I am a T-Shirt kind of girl, so I was just wondering!!! Safe Travels:)! Can't wait to hear your review!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service