WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Michael between young womans. I think, thats are very nice for him!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Всем привет! С большим удовольствием посетила бы концерт и в 2014 году! Буду ждать нових фото рассказов и видео от поклонников Майкла в этом году!

:-)

Thank gang for posting everything here the last few days. I've not felt well since Sunday and not been on here much.. Recuperating this week at home.. I will check back in from time to time. I have not had a good start to 2014..Whew!!

Just wanted to check in with you guys.

Robin in MD :)

Aw! Robin. Get well soon. I don't know when I'll be back here because of my hand surgery tomorrow morning; it's an early one. My transportation's picking me up between 4:15 & 4:45. I have to be there by 5:30. whew. They're allowing my sister & her hubby to go with me. I kind of had to persevere on this matter as they were only letting me have one person with me. He's visually impaired himself & she's total. I know y'all don't wanna hear my problems here but was just explaining. whew. So, I may be way ehind to find out what MB shows are up&coming.

I hope all goes well with the surgery Robin. Sending prayers to you.
Robin in M.D. :)

Hey Robin in Ca, as I've said before, good luck on your surgery sweetie and prompt recovery. Don't worry, you know a few people have got your back here and you won't miss out. I know I can E-mail your sister if anything at all is announced for California, so rest easy! Take care my friend. Big warm hugs, sincerely, your friend Sylvie xxx

Thanks Robin & Sylvie. Whew. It's an early morning let me tell ya. :((( My ride's coming 4:15/4:45 as I may have said. have to be there by 5:30 & it ain't p.m. :))))))) a.m.

Hey Robin R.

I Just wanted to say I will keep you in my prayers & I wish you a speedy recovery:)! I take it you aren't an early bird either! I know I'm not!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Robin in MD, sorry to hear you haven't been well, but glad you're able to recuperate at home. I hope the weather isn't too bad in your neck of the woods, because I know your weather is often similar to mine. As far as having a bad start of the year: there's nowhere to go but up! :D Take care Robin and feel better soon. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Get well soon Robin:)! It's heck being layed up...isn't it! I've had my share this year already as well!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Translation of what Elena has written and it does appear that she went to concert in Galati and had a great time too ..........

"Hello world! It is with great pleasure that visited the concert and in the year 2014! I'll wait for the new photo stories and videos from fans of Michael this year!"
Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

You know Robin CA I'm wishing you all the best with your surgery and hurry back !!!! :)     Hoping too that it won't be long till you feel 100% Robin MD and take care in this freaky weather !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service