WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Aw! Karen! Loved your review. It was awesome you saw June. How cool is that? I'm glad you saw Lynn& met up with Terry as we've spoken on the phone. Awesome about the rose, my friend&thanks for the term of indearment there girl. Love to you as well. Another place; another time& thanks for the cellcert. Love them. :)

Hey Karen, thanks a lot for your fun review! Sorry the m&g didn’t work out, but glad to hear you had a fabulous time none the less and very cool you reconnected with old BB’s. :D Well it’s too bad for the fans there was no stage rush, but you were surely close enough not to need it. I did say it depended on the venue. :D That’s very sweet of you to call Robin during concerts, she’s always said you were a great BB! :D Take care Karen and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Hi Karen and thank you for posting your fantastic review :). Glad you are GTD with MB and I know the warmer Florida weather is probably good for MB right now. You ladies had a great time and more coming it sounds like. Thanks again for sharing :)).

Kathy T. :)

Hey Karen, Just checking in to see if I missed anything, and what to my surprise was this great review of what seemed to be a great night out w/Michael & friends:)! Glad you All had a Blast:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for your great review Karen :))) Sounds like you had a wonderful time and loved all the exciting details waiting for info or running into a band member etc!!! You picked a beautiful sunny state to enjoy a couple of MB concerts!!! Good for you and wish you many more!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

I have found again photos of Michael (and Kelly). From the 14th March 2014 in Florida theatre. I have embedded them in the Gallerie. Here some of it:

Petra Christine (Germany)

Great pics of MB, Kelly and Ryan! Thanks for posting them Petra!!

Robin in MD :)

Great photos Petra!  Thanks for posting them.  Thanks to everyone who has posted pics!!

Diane  :)

Thanks Petra for another great set of  photos......danke !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Petra and great photos of all...I especially like the second one...MB is really using his soul and voice soooo obviously :)). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Kathy You must look in the Gallerie. From the kind (2nd picture) many are still present! Have fun!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Great photos Petra!! Thanks for posting :)))

Kathy and LlAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service