WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Many thanks chip for your assessment!

Michael hopefully uses the rest up to Thursday again to become fit! We dont want Michael becomes sick again!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Chip, super nice review too !! So happy for you and mostly for your wife :)) ... I also hope MB was just tired, hence the headache ! Thanks a bunch and have a great day! - Nic

Cool photo Chip. I  am glad you guys got to see a fun show. Maybe MB was motioning about the sound coming into his earpiece and meant higher, and pointed up a little? He does that alot during the shows to have them adjust what he's hearing..Just a thought.

Thanks for sharing and I hope he's ok.

Robin in MD:)

Hi Adam. Thanks for your review. I have to reframe myself as I've commented already but I'm glad y'all had an awesome time & got some pictures. So, I take it your wife couldn't go up to the stage. Darn. Well, @ least a good time was had by all despite the disturbance. Sorry.

Thanks Chip, That was Awesome:)! I'm glad you 2 have some Fun...w/Michael & the band & the BB's!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hey Chip, thanks so much for posting your review! Please thank your wife for Michael's health update. I have a feeling it might be time for a serious check up... Anyway,, about the drunk girl, that will have been a hard lesson learned... I'm really glad your wife had a great time and hope you did too! Take care Chip and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Thanks Chip for your great review!! Glad you and your wife made it to another concert :))) Sometimes there are CRAZY folks in the audience. What is so goofy is that the stage crawler obviously is not a true fan as she showed no respect for MB! And what did it get her??? Thrown out..that is what!!! Thankfully MB had great fans like you and your wife and hundreds of others as well in the audience!! But it takes ONLY 1 idiot to ruin for everyone :/ Thanks again for sharing with us :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Lynn, thanks much for your vividly described review!!! Definitely, you had a wonderful time and hey ... feel better soon !! :) Have a nice day! - Nic

Thanks everyone for the nice comments on my review. It remind us all that being a celebrity is not always easy or fun. I feel for Michael having to perform while sick, and it just shows what a "professional" he is in that he gave 110%. Like I said, he never missed a note and I'm sure many had no idea how sick he had been. That, in my mind, is the true mark of a great performer.  

You are welcome, Chip, and Robin MD. you may just be right...I had not thought of that and "Nessun Dorma" being back on the set list again and all sounding so great is a good sign :))).

Kathy T. :)

Thanks a million for coming in Chip and so, so pleased to hear that you and your wife had a terrific concert, so pleased !!! :)   Thanks too for the heads up about the girl on the stage getting thrown out for I think then I will leave my step ladder at home because have VIP Package with M&G for Glasgow and don't want to do anything to jeopardise that so, will leave jumping on the stage, to someone else.....LOL 

Thanks again Chip !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Back in Alabama still in awe from the concert in Biloxi.  It was a really great show and Michael exhibited his masterful artistery and showmanship.  The concert started with the taped 'Go the Distance' while introductions were made.  His first song was 'Soul Provider' as Kathy mentioned in her review.  He then proceded with R & B, Soul and Mowtown.  He featured many fo his hits from his albums covering these genres and discussed the artist. The songs were 'Doc of the Bay','I found someone', 'How Am I Supposed to Live Without You', 'How Can We Be Lovers','To Love Somebody', 'Sweet Home Chicago' and others I don't remember.  But as you can see, the playlist was jam packed.  Then Jason entertained while MB did a change.  When came back in his suit, He and Kelly did 'A'int No Moutain High Enough', 'The Prayer'  and  "Make You Feel My Love' (both from GEMS) then he talked about singing with Pavorotti.  He asked the crowd to feel free to sing along (that got a lot of laughs.  He was in the deep south and everyone else in the world wants to know language we are speaking on a good day!!)  He the belted out 'Nessum Dorma'.  His voice sounded strong and there was no evidence of recent illness as sang.  He joked after finishing that he loved doing this song at concerts because no one knew if he misprounced the words or forgot the words.  Let me assure everyone that did not happen.  As Michael got his guitar and was sitting on the stool the crowd began shouting song titles(as Chip said this was a ROWDY crowd), Michael said, "What is this request hour?"  It was hysterical. He sang serval more songs then went for another change at which time Kelly sang several songs.  Then Jason and the Guy on the piano played "You are So Beautiful".  Then Michael reappeared in the middle of the venue.  This was a tiered theater style venue where all seats give view a direct of the stage.  He sang WAMLAW and the crowd went wild.  If people were fireworks we would all be sight impaired today.  He finished this and had his back to the crowd as the musical intro to TLT started.  This was when the woman crawled on stage, and the crowd start shouting.  Michael turned around and looked like 'WTH', then security swarmed in and took her off.  The band nor Michael missed a beat, what professionalism!!!!!!!    We were enchanted with several more songs from Michael.  For his encore Michael came back out and said he was doing something different.  I'm not sure who the comment was directed too?  But he ended with 'Geogia on My Mind'

I counted three standing ovations during the concert.  Like I've tried to recounted the playlist was jammed packed.  The show was on hour and fifty minutes of GREAT entertainment.  Everyone that I saw seemed to have had as much fun I did (with the exception of the drunk girl who got thrown out).  That is the way I saw the concert in Biloxi.  Next time I'm going to have to remember not to go clubing after the concert because I'm not 30 anymore.  My body is still screaming at me about that.  Please forgive any typos or missed spelled words in the review, I no longer have my proofreader.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service