WELCOME EVERYONE TO THE 2014 TOUR REVIEW THREAD!! COME ON IN AND JOIN THE FUN!!

Welcome everyone to the 2014 Tour Review Thread.  The upcoming year is going to be exciting with so many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, videos etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and the MBC Charity Event which will most likely be held later in the year too. Michael has multiple projects in the works so we never know what will happen next!!!! I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2014 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2014 to all of you!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 108080

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WELCOME to the forum Joy B and hope you have fun here !! :)   Thanks for sharing your story of those "nearly Bolton Adventures" and as Michael himself says; "keep dreamin' and believin''" don't give up hope that one day that concert will arrive on your doorstep and you WILL get to go to it !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh yes!  Stops me dead in my tracks--how can anyone resist someone who is so cute and can sing :)

Hi again Joy B, new dates keep being added so keep the faith sweetie. Aww, good for you teaching your son about good music! :D I remember when my youngest used to sing “When a man loves a woman” at 3 and he now has CD’s of his own: it’s never too early! :D BTW, I have to ask: how did you manage to not hear Michael until 2002? It’s a shame if they didn’t play his music in your area... Was “Only a woman like you” the first song you heard? Jive Records had done a fantastic job at promoting Michael in ’02. Well anyway, thanks again for sharing Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

Welcome Joy. I hope you get to see MB soon.  I was a fan for a while before I ever saw him sing in concert.  I understand totally about your priorities and I hope MB comes near you soon and you can get to a concert.  The voice got my attention first on the radio back in the early 1990's..then I saw him on TV and was totally hooked!!LOL  Got all the albums I could find on cassette back then..(I didn't get a CD player till 1994 after someone gave me a CD of MB's..then I had to get a player!!)  Times have changed..

But one thing hasn't and that's all of us here still enjoying MB and his music, that will not change with the times..Again welcome and enjoy the ride with all of us here!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi Joy B, welcome. I loved reading your story and could just imagine you running for your first MB experience.....you are hooked for sure ;)). Just hang in there, your day is coming :)). I am around MB's age and just had my first meet and greet with him and a few of the band members in December and I am going back for more and more too for as long as I can :)))))). Enjoy the site too, we have a lot of fun here and traveling on MB and other BB'S journies and concerts is fantastic fun !!!! :))).

Kathy T. :)

@Sylvia--Trust me, I'm holding on, hopefully this year will be my year :) 

@Sylvie--I heard Michael back in the 90s but my thing then was more Kris Kross, Vanilla Ice, Michael Jackson, and Mariah Carey.  And yes, the song I heard at work was "Only A Woman Like You" haha!  That's the song that stopped me dead in my tracks! 

@Robin--Thank you for the welcome!  I'm hoping my time is soon.  I think I have almost every CD he's made now lol!!!!  MB fan 4 life!

@Kathy--Yeah I'm way beyond hooked lol.  You know how they say the cougar goes after it's prey *young after the old these days* well it's more like the prey hunting the cougar hehe!  I hope he doesn't see this and think "God that girl is crazy" LOL  I can't wait to be Boltonized for the first time! 

Hi Joy B, thanks for answering my question about OAWLY. If you want to double-check if you have most of Michael’s albums, check out this page:

http://www.michaelbolton.com/page/music-1

It doesn’t include the Blackjack albums or Michael's contributions to other albums, but it does include his 70's Bolotin albums. Now about Michael thinking you’re crazy, read a bit around the forum girl and if none of us has been committed yet, I think you’re safe! Lol Sweetie, if you think you’re hooked now, wait until you’ve been Boltonized : your concert is done but you already want more… :D Anyway, you should take your time and browse through the discussions we have here, I’m sure you can find something you’d like to add your 2 cents to and we’ll look forward to reading you Joy, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada

P.S.: We call you “Joy B” because there’s another frequent poster named Joy, so it’s easier that way.

Hey Joy B, We have a lot to hear about in the up coming months ahead:)! Sylvie (the solver) will be seeing him really soon...and then Sylvia (from across the pond) has quite a few concerts she will be attending:)! And since it's the 1st for Sylvia...I'm tickled to death for her, but scared to death for Michael...when she gets a hold of him:)! LMBO!!! So stay tuned, and enjoy the reviews as they roll in!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Welcome to the forum, Joy B. Love having you. It's never too late to join this forum. You're addicted already & you haven't been to a show yet. Perhaps this year, MB will come to your area. Let's hope so. Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA :)

Hey Robin, welcome back girl! I was expecting you to be off here for a good while. PM me and let me know what happened, okay? Good to have you back my friend, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie QC Canada :D

Welcome home Robin R.... we missed you!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Happy you are home, Robin R., and glad the surgery is over for you. Hope all went well and glad you are back here. Hugs,,

Kathy T. :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service