Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your English is fine Teresa it is us that are not very good at it .... too many slang words and shortcuts !!! LOL

Hope you will enjoy being with us here on forum and that will join in often in our discussions.  As I said to you if, at any time, you would feel happier posting something in Polish, please do so, for I will translate as best as Google Translate allows !!! LOL

Twój angielski jest dobrze Teresa nas, które nie są bardzo dobre na to... jest zbyt wiele slang słowa i skróty!!! LOL

Nadzieję, że będą cieszyć się z nami tutaj na forum i że dołączy często w naszej dyskusji. Jak powiedziałem do Ciebie, jeśli w dowolnym momencie, można czuć się szczęśliwsi, delegowania coś w Polsce, należy to zrobić. I przekształci go za pomocą Google Translate

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

I started newest message to oldest so, Teresa welcome to the forum. Have fun up here. My grandmom on my mother's side was born in Poland. So, did you see Michael perform in concert lately? There was mention of photos?

I am glad that you have Polish ancestors. My mother's parents are from Ternopil. I never met them (war). After the war, the area was occupied by the Soviet Union (now Ukraine). My mother never told me under what circumstances lost her parents and sister (war trauma). Mom's been dead for 19 years, and I still hope that someone from the extended family, however, survived. For several years I am searching the Internet. Hope dies last.
take care of yourself
Teresa

Thanks Teresa. I never knewmy grandfather's on both sides. My dad was born in Germany though mom was born in the U. S. A. as I was. 

Thought would share on here article picked up on Twitter about Michael's upcoming concert in New Cairo, Egypt, on 21st October.  Tickets are supposed to be going on sale 24th July and definitely believe Egyptian fans getting excited.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/News/233158.aspx

Here is complete tweet

Grammy award-winning American heartthrob Michael Bolton to hold first concert in Cairo "

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Sylvia, thanks for the article. I love that they refer to Michael as "heartthrob" instead of "crooner" as usual... XD Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Yum. Yeah, Heart thruob is fine with me.

Heartthrob...I'd say !   Omg, he is "gorgeouser"  with age.

Interesting article. Thanks Sylvia for sharing. Heartthrob is the new name for "I am so gorgeous, I can't help myself" lol. Much love

Patience

Michael Bolton's Concert in Egypt " Promo Video " October 2016

Thanks for posting this video here Nahla ....thank you for it is super !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Here is an official video which Gabrielle has tweeted of herself at the Royal Albert Hall in London, on 28th April, 2016 and it includes her duet with Michael of "To Make You Feel MY Love" and oh boy, what a memory !!! :)  Have to say it is not complete songs but segments from.  Enjoy folks !!! :)

https://youtu.be/ZSjPshdXOoM

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service