Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For information a comment was left on one of my posts about last night's show and it said that show was cancelled because of bad weather and seemingly equipment got ruined.  I had checked to see what weather was like and it did say possibility of showers but looks as though must have been far worse.  Have checked other sites and can't see any mention of but possibly too early for them to have posted about. Also not 100% sure if show may have been underway when it had to be stopped.  Perils of outdoor shows, eh !!!

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Oh no. Sorry to hear this. I saw,a few tweets people bummed out the show was cancelled due to rain
..what a shame.

Robin in MD :)

Aw! Sorry to hear this that the show was cancelled due to bad weather. Perhaps it can be rescheduled. Gosh. Speaking of Huntington, NY, I remember when I saw Michael in Westbury 5/14/05, I took Amtrak from Baltimore to new York, had lunch with 2 friends & than I took the Long Island Railroader to Westbury.

HI Robin, I know I was at Westbury before too.  Cannot keep the dates in my head like you do girl.  That is the venue in the round and it slowly rotates. I wasn't a big fan of that one but it was a different experience!LOL

Thanks for describing the venue there in Westbury. We didn't get to run into one another there.

Here is up-date from Mission Hill Winery's FB page on cancelled show on Saturday

http://www.missionhillwinery.com/guestexperience/michael-bolton-con...

There is also an article out on Contact Music which is taken from this post and here is link to it and have posted this to MB Dates Added thread.

http://www.contactmusic.net/michael-bolton/news/storm-forces-michae...

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

The next concert on MB's tour is  at the Bergen Performing Arts Center, Englewood, NJ on Thursday, August 11, 2016.

The show after that is also in NJ at The Great Auditorium, Ocean Grove, NJ on Saturday, August 13, 2016.

Everyone going I wish safe travels and a rocking good time!!!  Feel free to come in and share your concert fun with all of us here!!

Thanks for the info Sylvia, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

HI ALL!  I ATTENDED THE HUNTINGTON NY CONCERT TONIGHT  MICHAEL WAS AWESOME AS ALWAYS  IT IS LATE NOW JUST WANTED TO POP IN AND GIVE A QUICK REVIEW  MICHAEL SANG SOME OLD SONGS AS WELL AS SOME NEW SONGS FROM THE NOT YET RELEASE ALBUM SONG OF THE CINEMA  I ALSO CAUGHT HIS GUITAR  PICK   WILL GIVE FULL REVIEW TOMORROW  HOPEFULLY WITH SOME PICS

GLORIA

Seems you had a fabulous night . So happy for you ... The guitar pick .. Fantastic !

Allrightie then, Gloria. I'm waiting with bated breath here. Awesome about guitar pick.

Hey  Gloria, You may be tired but we All know you have got "Michael" on the brain right now, as you try to sleep on that Big Ole' FlUFFY MB Cloud:)! Get plenty of R&R, I can't wait to hear all about your adventure:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service