Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was suppose to be $190 tickets. Can't swing that. They said the stage is high but hey! I'll be there. :)

Congrats Robin. I'm so glad it worked out for you..  :)

Robin in MD :)

Thanks girl. :) You're awesome.

Hey Robin R, baby girl, did you get front row for both shows? Wow, I'm glad you got it sorted out about the 2 shows... I thought you knew there were 2 concerts Robin, since you get your info from a few places. Anyway, I'm glad you've sorted it out and going to both: congratulations! :D Take good care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Thanks Sylvie. I can't believe I did this. Love it. I guess they don't call me Boltonnut for nothing. :)

So happy for you Robin R and definitely something lovely to look forward to and of course won't be long now till the Vegas show....countdown time coming up for that !!! lol

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

You got it. Come on Vegas. It will be neat to see Other Bolton Babes wait buddies. I like Bolton babes.

Congratulations Kathy! I'm sure it'll be great to have a concert in a different type of venue, good for you. Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

I've never had the opportunity to see him in the same venue twice. So cool. Enough of my ramblings. If My memory serves me, I think I saw Michael in Homedel NJ on a Thursday & went to the MB event charities & all that Friday & saw him perform in CT or somewhere. My memory is fuzzy but it does seem as if I saw MB 2 nights in a row but 2 different enues.

So exited for you Robin ! You can never have enough of Michael.! Great stuff , Regards, Usha

Thanks Usha. I couldn't swing the highest ticket but heck, I'll be there.

To Kathy & Robin, i can hardly wait to hear all about it:)! WOOT-WOOT:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service