Welcome everyone to the 2016 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!!MB has some Canada and USA shows in February and March 2016 and then he heads to the UK in April 2016!!!  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2016 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time again in 2016!! Let the year long concert party begin soon!! 

Views: 32706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Further three pics of Michael on stage in Curacao and these ones come from North Sea Jazz Festival's official FB page and have been taken by Andreas Terlaak Photography.

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend

Thanks for the wonderful pics Sylvia (aka:Wee One)!!! They are very Nice:)!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Mary and have to start looking out for Paraguay after tonight and see if can come up with anything from there!!! LOL

Sylvia   YWSF    27

The next show on MB's schedule is  at Teatro Gran Rex, Buenos Aires , Argentina on Thursday, September 8, 2016.

I wish everyone attending in that part of the world a fantastic concert!!! As always feel free to come in and share your experience with all of us here!!

Robin in MD USA :)

I know someone who's going. I don't know if she'll come out here or not.

Michael has sent a tweet to both Anthony Hamilton and Cory Henry saying: "epic night" and has included a picture of himself with both of them at the North Sea Jazz Festival on Island of Curacao on 3rd September.  Pic shows them standing together with Anthony Hamilton to Michael's left (looking at pic) and Cory to right and three don't half look as though enjoying themselves.  Not too sure if they are outside on a street with shops in background or are in a foyer area of a building but certainly taken at night somewhere on Curacao and it is a lovely pic !!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Another super pic of Michael with Jessie Wagner and the Chics at Jazz Festival on Curacao.

Set of pics of Michael on stage in Paraguay yesterday and they come courtesy of a friend of mine on FB, Edith Clotet, who was at show and she has said it was a marvellous concert.  Edith does not speak English therefore, sorry, no review but that tiny, tiny one but do hope her pics make up for it and I certainly believe they do...enjoy !!! :)

Another couple of pics and these come courtesy of Alfredo Martinez

Picking up a lot of pics of Michael in Paraguay and will create an album rather than adding them all on here but here are two that are pretty good to say the least and first comes from G5pro and it shows Michael sitting in the Conmebol Centre and 2nd comes from Personal Paraguay.

Thank you for the lovely pics .

Thanks for sharing these pics Sylvia, They are All just perfect:)! Have a great week All of You here in "BOLTONLAND".....

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Sylvia. Super pics. Michael looks happy and relaxed doesn't he? That is why Michaels' shows are absolutely fabulous and lots of fun!!! Please keep them coming Sylvia, regards, Stephanie.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service