Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Didn't realize you were going to show tonight Robin MD .....have a fantastic time, as if you won't (LOL)   Enjoy and enjoy the heat !!! :)

You too Lynn, have a terrific concert and anyone else going....have FUN !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

come in Italy or Europe! 

Safe travels to you, Robin, and to everyone up that way. Ice in Tulsa today :((. This looks like the last round of it though. Spring is on its way :)). Again, everyone have a great time !!!! :). Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Have a Blast Robin, get some pics..LOL! We have 10 to 12 inches heading towards Us right now:(! Come on Spring-time:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Michael was fantastic. No new songs. I do have pics. I will do a review by the weekend. Hubby went with me and he had a great time. We go home to the bad weather so I need some tome to do a review.

Lynn and Karen and Nic and your mom--It was great seeing you all. Thanks for a fun time. Jeff enjoyed it all. Neat we got to say bye to MB when he left. He is so sweet.

More later. MB talked about traveling up to where the weather is. Girls going to A City be safe!

Robin in MD :)

Awesome Robin you were there. Lynn & I spoke on the phone & she told me how she enjoyed the show. Those in bad weather, please be safe & warm. Robin, Just get to the review when you can & you & Jeff travel safely. :)

Glad you and hubby had a fantastic time, Robin. Looking forward to your review and pics but right now just get home safe. Happy that Nick and her mom and Lynn got to attend too :). Wishing all of you a safe journey home and MB safe journies in his travels too. Hugs,

Kathy T. :)

Thanks for coming in Robin and great to hear you all had super time and more importantly that you all met up....lovely !!! :)  Looking forward to review !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

And I'm looking Forward to the beautiful pics.

Thank you Robin!

Petra (Germany)

The next show after A. City is on Sunday, March 8, 2015 at Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, NJ.

Everyone going have a great time. We hope to see some great reviews!!

Thanks ladies. I got some pics but batteries died early for some reason and had to switch in new ones. Then those died as I got one at the end. Bad pack of batteries. But I did get a batch. I hope to get them up over the weekend.

So glad MB posted his cake pics. I had a card for his bday and his staff gave it to him. Perfect timing. It was a Jack Sparrow one. LOL

He was funny onstage between songs. Jeff said how good he is at quick funny responses. Full review soon. I cannot type well on my phone.
MB did day Hi Robin when he first came out
I had gotten lucky and got a front row seat a bit left of center. My fav spot. Was a low stage. Thst worked. We could mot go to the stage. I was at it. We all stood for the encore so Jeff stood at the stage. LOL. He liked the gals and how well Amanda sang and how pretty both are. Made my night having him eith me enjoying it all. Thanks to the girls for being so sweet to Jeff. He felt a part of the group. So neat also he hot yo meet a few of MB's staff I know and Jadon from yhe band. He saw how sweet MB was to roll down his window when he left to talk to the fans. He said hi to me again. That was fun!!

Still on that Bolton cloud.
Sorry for typo's. Hard time editing on my phone. You all get the idea!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service