Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anniston Part Two

Breaking it up because I didn't want to overwhelm anyone :)

No pics for me at this point, too hard with my phone and the stage lights. Amanda and JP did a great job with the medley and "you are so beautiful", crowd loved the band.
They start WAMLAW and there he was..right in front of me. Gotta love it. If you can't have front row, this is the place to be I'm thinking to myself. I stood up to take pics.He's looking at me and I'm taking pics without looking at my phone. Of course they are blurry. See above. HA. It's ok, I get a couple of good ones when he's not looking. Crowd loved it, he goes on to finish with HCWBL and TLT. Encore was Georgia.

Waited around and saw a lot of people going for meet and greets. Talked to one lady in line and it was all from the big money patrons from the venue. Figured I'd have plenty of time to scope out outside and try to see where he'd be coming out. The bus had been parked out back, but it moved up to the front along with the equipment truck. There was a small SUV near the stage door, not his big standard Suburban-ish kind but upon closer inspection was a Porsche. Still black of course. Talked for a few minutes to Jason. He was looking great and was looking forward to a little time off at home. Only a few people are left and I'm starting to thing I might not stay when I notice a group of ladies come out, they are laughing and joking about him getting on the bus, and how they were going to wait for him. I started talking to them and they were all school teachers, two of them were big fans but the others were just out for a night, enjoyed the concert but nothing special. I told them he would not be getting on the bus, and one of them kept repeatedly referring to us as stalkers, but I just enjoyed the others and the beautiful evening while we waited. About an hour later he came out. Very relaxed. He had to walk around the side of the truck to get to the Porsche and the ladies started yelling "Hi Michael, can we take your picture?" He said "Of course" and two of them ran up and got their picture made. While the others were deciding which would go next, I went up and shook his hand, told him great show and it was very nice to see him again. He said "it's very nice to see YOU again". Melt my heart. Milo came running over and said get together in a group for the next pic, I need to get him out of here". Milo doing his job and breaking hearts HA. I got in the next group, the non fan ladies and one big fan. Won't post that one since there are other people I don't know and don't have permission. He took another one with this guy who was obviously a big fan and had the cutest little son, maybe 2 years old. He left after that and I did too, I could still here the teachers yelling and laughing, celebrating still today no doubt.

Part three coming with a couple more pics.

Part three. Pics.

First Pic from above post. Note lady behind him laughing with hand over her mouth. Is she laughing at me standing up right in front of him to take pic? Nope. See next pic. She's loving the butt view. Taking pics of it along with lots of others. It's ok ladies. We all do it :):)

Attachments:

Thank you for the beautiful pictures and your review, Lynn!

I'm sure it was a wonderful Bolton-night!

Petra (Germany)

Thanks very much Lynn for wonderful review and so glad you had super time especially seeing the man himself after show....wonderful for that is a lovely experience, so pleased for you !!! :)   Thanks also for the terrific photos....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

Great pics Lynn. Yes we all do that! LOL Funny!!!  I am thrilled you got to talk to MB and get a pic with him out there.  That's not something he does often that I know of.  I can hear Milo saying that too! OMG so glad you got your handshake and got to talk to MB before Milo was trying to get you all done and get MB out of there.

So glad you had a great time. I felt like I was there with you, especially out back!  Thanks so much for sharing your great time with all of us!!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Lynn, Thanks for this review part 1 thru 3:)! And the pics.! I am so glad you got to have some time with him! And a pic to boot...icing on the cake:)! Enjoy your stay up on that MB cloud....ain't it great?

LOL!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Hi Lynn and thanks for your review. I’m glad  you did manage finding a decent weather window for traveling. It does sound like you had an interesting crowd and great to hear there was some interaction. Michael said the same thing about the duets here in Montreal... :D Did Michael sound well vocally? I’m wondering why he didn’t sing “Nessun dorma”... It does sound like you all had a nice time, during and after the show and good to hear you had your moment with Michael. Thanks again for your review Lynn, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Lynn, I loved your review, girlfriend. Neat you got to speak with Michael afterwards. Now. How cool is that? Brings back memories when I've done with BB'S. I'm also glad the weather cooperated with you because I had been hearing about the bad weather in various locations. Thanks for mentionings songs he did & all.

Thanks so much for your review Lynn!! How great that you got the WAMLAW seat!! Been there before :)  Funny about the house lights...takes away the fun suspense of when MB appears...but of course you have seen that before ;)  Wonderful that you got a bit of time with Michael just before he left!! Woohoo!! Have fun at your next concert and be sure to share your next adventure with us:))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Great pics also Lynn...especially the one of MB looking at you :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Love the pics!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service