Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey my buddy KathyS!! Thanks for popping in here to post! That is so cute MB made sure since you are a local person that he knew the correct way to say Lancaster!!LOL He's too cute!!

We had a blast last night!!! So glad you were there with me!

Robin in MD :)

Great review Robin...THANKS!!! I could use a pick me up myself!! That was very joyful reading your review and all the joking back and forth with Michael :) And thank you Kathy S for your verification of Robin's  superb review! Sounds like you both had quite a Bolton Adventure!!! Nothing like a make up concert eh????? lol Your photos Robin were delightful also!! Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Thanks Kathy, glad you enjoyed reading them. I cannot believe they are both over already. I would love to rewind to last weekend and start over!!LOL

Sounds like you pretty much got it all! Kirsta had a great time. Doug James was supposed to be there but something came up and couldn't be there. She told Michael Go the Distance was her favorite Disney song and she wished he sang it. He told her, maybe next time. Lol now she wants to take her Hercules doll and get him to sign it.

Oh! Robin! Once again, you presented an awesome review & wow! so much interaction. Speaking with him during the concert & meeting up with him afterwards. I'm glad for you, Sally, Kathy, & everyone. Thanks again, girl. I knew that little birdy (you) was flying high there. I'm glad for all of you. Wow! I felt like I was there.

Thanks alot Robin. LOL It was a great time! I am still Flying! I saw your tweet to him about a little birdie!!LOL

Cute

Thanks again!!

Sally, so cool about your niece getting to meet Michael as well. I meant to comment on that before.

Hope this doesn't come through twice. Robin, thanks for your awesome review you presented here. I knew there was a little birdy flying high last night (you). I loved the interaction you all had with Michael during & after the show. Cool abut photos as well & Kathy S. it was neat seeing you out here as well. Yay. I'm glad it was enjoyed immensely by all.

Thanks Kathy S and Sally for coming in and telling us about concert and glad you all had such a super time and thanks for sharing....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Robin, Thanks for another great review...and I love it that he put 143 on your ticket! That's a good pick 3 to play for you:)! So glad you went and had a wonderful time:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks for sharing Robin! Another great time. Love it! Pics are awesome too. Crossing my fingers for Tunica and Vegas to be added soon!

Lynn

That was really cool Robin . 143 shows that's amazing!!! Back to work again .. All the best . Love, Usha , Mississauga Ontario Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service