Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin, hope to see you there . I am attending the concert on August 18, heading out tomorrow morning. Regards, Usha Ramadhar , Mississauga , Ontario . Canada.

I am not attending these shows, just posting them here.  I am happy you are attending Usha. Please come back and share how it all went with us!!

Have a good trip and have fun!!

Robin in MD :)

Cool Usha that you went to the show last night. You go girl. You know what we want. We want reviews. :)

Hope you have a fabulous time Usha as I am sure you will and please, as Robin says, come back and tell us all about .....have a blast !!! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend

I most certainly will . I am staying across the street from the Sharon morse . A beautiful building which was once a church.. Regards, Usha.

Love these pics. Getting excited for Montgomery on Sat! Got front row for Kansas City in Oct. :)

Lynn

Great Lynn, I am hoping you have a blast. Dance at the stage for me girl!!! LOL I want to hear all about both of them!!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks! I'm not sure how this crowd will be Sat, never been to the venue before, but you know I will try hard!

Lynn

Awesome Lynn about your shows & seats. Woohoo.

To the lot of you who are fortunate enough to be seeing Michael soon: Enjoy, Have a Blast & do comeback and share your stories w/Us....We all love a great story:)!

I'll be checking in to hear all about it, for sure!!! I have Roots in Kansas...LOL!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

I'm going through concert withdrawals. I dreamed I was at a show. Come on MB. Come out west. :)

The next concert after the 2nd show in FL tonight is scheduled at  State Theater - Alabama Shakespeare Theater, Montgomery. AL

on Saturday August 22, 2015

Lynn and anyone else attending have a fabulous time. Please come back and share the fun night with all of us.

Safe travels!!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service