Welcome everyone to the 2015 Tour Review Thread!   The upcoming year is going to be exciting with many concerts scheduled already around the globe!!! Those of you attending some of the Florida concerts in January,  2015 may see the upcoming Dreamjobbing winner performing as a backup singer for Michael!!  Feel free to share the details of your concert adventures, photos, etc.  This is the best time to be a Bolton fan with so many concerts and we may have a Michael Bolton Charities event later in the year, we never know. Michael has multiple projects in the works and he is good at keeping us guessing. I appreciate the opportunity to start a new thread once again for 2015 to give us all a place to share the best part of being a fan--- experiencing Michael in person doing what he does best-SING!!!!!! 

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing great times by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as I have in the past. 

Happy Concert Time in 2015!! Let the year long concert party begin!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Views: 31481

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia,  that is too cute....I love it.... Thank you, looking forward to his performance at the charity event in TO, next month, that will be my late birthday present..  Usha

Just a note about the second concert in FL on Thursday night. My friend said he did sing Nessun Dorma at the second show and not the first and also this time he mentioned PledgeMusic on stage and asked people to join to be a part of the new CD project. So sounds like he's starting to work that into the show now.

She said he was great as always, no other real details. Just a little tidbit!

Robin in MD:)

The next show on MB's tour is  at the MSU Riley Center, Meridian, MS on Monday, August 24, 2015.

As always I wish everyone attending have a great night!

Hoping to read some reviews on here soon folks!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin in MD, I'm just catching up here. Thanks a lot for the update from your friend, much appreciated, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Robin, I'm glad your friend enjoyed both shows.

Hi Usha, just catching up here, thanks  very much for your review sweetie, I’m so glad you made it!   Michael always starts his show with a recorded “Go the distance” because it is indeed, a powerful way to get things going. It’s nice to know that even though the audience was reserved, they still let Michael know they enjoyed the show.  Girl, lucky you getting to hear “Georgia”!  Can you tell me if he sang “Nessun dorma”? I’m just wondering if he’s replaced it with “The prayer” now. In any case, I’m really glad this was a special night for you and hope the memories of that show will keep you warm and fuzzy for a while. Take good care Usha and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

Hi Sylvie, "the prayer" was sung on the 1st night. Nessun Dorma was on the 1nd night . Amazing night . Usha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcJU_cAVVY4 I hope that link works, I put it in manually, this is the video I took of last night's performance in Alabama 8/22/15. The staff at the venue were extremely rude about video being taken so this is the only good one I was able to obtain.  His performance was all I dreamed it would be, definitely hope he comes close-by again, I would drive a million miles to see him again.  The seating was fabulous, not a bad seat in the house, nonetheless hope I see him in a different venue next time. :)

Thanks for posting and I am glad you had a great night. MB has asked in the past via his staff that his shows not be video taped.  He allows photos but not the videos.  I know a lot of venues I've been to try to stop the video taping and picture taking too.  If he does say anything on stage it's usually take all the photos you like.  MB has never said take all the videos you like even tho I know  folks do anyway.  He sounded great in your video of the beginning of the show.

Thanks for sharing your fun time and I hope you get to see him again.

Robin in MD :)

Hi Alice and thanks so much for coming in with your review....thanks !!! :)   I LOVE your video but must admit, if I had realized you were talking about video I would have said to you what Robin has said for I thought you meant just photos and that was what you would be taking.   A lot of venues don't like video taping and it might have nothing to do with the performer but more to do with the theatre especially if it is a listed building or some building of architectural significance.  Also, if you have security guards hounding you I really don't think worth it for it must spoil some of the enjoyment of the show but I'll will still hand you out a huge THANK YOU for taking and sharing that video for absolutely lovely to see him for because of this darn video ruling, a long time since have seen him.....okay for people that can keep getting to concerts but not the likes of me way across the Pond so any sighting is more than appreciated.....thanks Alice !!! :)

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Alice and thanks very much for your short review and especially your video. As Sylvia said, Gail, our moderator, has issued a statement about Michael not wanting videos to  be posted on the forum. It doesn’t stop us from enjoying them when they are though... :D Correct me if I’m wrong, but it sounds like this was your first concert and I’m really glad it was everything you wanted it to be. I wish you another concert really soon. Take good care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada :D

That was Awesome Alice, made me re-live seeing him a few years ago with my daughter Meg, that song is one of my favs. & when he sat down in front of Us I cried, made my legs weak & everything! Whew...Great memory for sure:)!

Enjoy your stay on Cloud 9 w/Michael!!!

Mary (meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service