Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Robin, CA,

Glad Sylvie was able to do that for you and so you have heard it - great Robin ....see, all good things come to those who wait !!! lol.

You just keep remembering all those little prayers, especially the Serenity one, and you never know what might happen !!!!  :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

There is now a new message just left...includes more info on the CD. Gail

Oh! well!

boltonnut from L. A. CA

Robin, does this mean you can't read the main page posts? Gail

The only way I can access facebook is m.facebook.com&it's my set up but that's ok. I'm keeping the serenity prayer in mind. I'm trying not to get upset over things I can't change.

I may not be up here for a while as I don't want to get upset. :(

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I just have to leave it all in the Lord's hands. What will be will be. Can't get upset over things I can't change&I have to have the wisdom to accept.

Hey Robin from CA, you're not missing anything girl. The new video Gail was just now talking about is the one with Orianthi and you've heard it. You've read all the new info on the blog post I've sent you. Gail was telling you it comes from the main page of the MB site, not just Facebook so it's all good! You won't miss anything if I have anything to say about it! :D Take care girlfriend. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canadàa

Thanks Sylvie&everyone. I've tried to go in to Michael's facebook&no go so, I probably can't do the blogs. Oh! well! Those are the breaks. I'm disappointed but I'm going on. If I can't participate in contests, such is life. I've got to go on. I'd probably never win anyway. Then, the auctions are UNGODLY EXPENSIVE&OUT OF MY RANGE ANYWAY.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

I am excited about the CD. The duets are cool but I'm really excited when a CD of Michael's&just Michael's released.

Love the title of the CD, Gems is a great title!!!  Thanks Gail!!

Robin in Maryland :)

I've posted the newest facebook post on the main page here.  I was able to put the link to the video on youtube so those who can't see it on facebook can see it there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cqk-xBINK6o  This has already been posted here as well...but it is now officially on Michael's sites.  Gail

Thanks for doing all this Gail!!!

Robin in MD :)

I agree, Robin&everyone. Thanks Gail for everything.

Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Hey Gail!

How are you doing these days? There are so many people that are being released little by little,

Michael is doing what he always does. He's making Beautiful Music with other Beautiful Voices as well...

I can't wait to get my CD.

Have a great day:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service