Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Gail, thanks for posting it here. I first went on the main page and when I realized it was a Facebook link, I went directly to the Michael Bolton TV channel which I've bookmarked and it started automatically, thank God for that! Michael really seemed to be moved by his experience working with her, wasn't he? I loved the performance! Well, thanks again Gail and please keep us posted if you hear anything about the different versions and bonus tracks, much appreciated. Take care and God bless. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Enjoy :)

a link to an article as well :)

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/delta-goodrem-wows-a...

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Dianna - a great read and, obviously, a great video too - thanks for sharing !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

There are a number of new posts on the main page some with videos. Those on facebook these are the same. Steel Bars and working with Rascal Flatts.

Thanks Gail for putting everything over here too. MB has been busy (you too!) LOL

Robin :)

Man, in really listening to the words to the song, it's oh! so! sad! I'm not sure how I feel about her voice though. Not a negative, honestly. I'm just not sure. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Just a little up-date and I promise I won't go on as with "Jack Sparrow" but Michael and Delta are standing at 23,838 hits on YouTube - that is pretty good going for 2 days - above average !  It is looking good folks !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

Thank you for all your up-dates!  :-)  Love the duet with Delta!!

Have a great weekend!

Nicolette xx

Yes it is Sylvia!!! LOVE IT!!!

Robin in MD :)

Hi there,

did you read MB's posting (News, working with Agnes Monica), that there will be a "deluxe version of Gems, that will also include additional collaborations with other great artists, to be released internationally this Fall" ???.

Although I love to have every song I start realizing, that I have a really expensive hobby! LOL.

Greetings from Astrid

http://www.michaelbolton.com/profiles/blogs/said-i-loved-you-but-i-...

PS. Jack Sparrow: 6.255.474 views ... and rising LOL

Hey Astrid, I just read the blog before coming over here. If I understand correctly, there will be  the deluxe edition in the fall and if we’re lucky, we’ll have all the bonus tracks we were waiting for, on one CD instead of buying several like we’ve had to do with OAWLY. Let’s keep our fingers crossed! Reading that blog, I realized that this was most likely what Michael meant last fall, when he blogged about doing an international album of duets. I thought he meant the Elaine Paige duets album. I’m glad he cleared that up! Oh Astrid, I know what you mean about expensive hobbies, you ain’t kidding! :D But Michael is so worth it… :D Take care sweetie and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

P.S.: the new total for “Jack Sparrow” on May 13, at 2:20 p.m. EDT is: 6,299,435 views now : 105,623 likes, who cares about the dislikes! Oh and someone wrote: “wish there was a “love” option”… I’m addicted to reading the comments! lol

Hi Sylvie

Who really knows what is on his mind? LOL

LOLOL - I am addicted too! I even copied "a couple" and will put my favorite ones to the other thread!

MB is not only worth spending every penny but also every second of my lifetime I am able "to focus on him" LOL. I will never regret or complain seriously. (Although I am glad to buy just one more Gems-CD LOL)

There are so many lines which already became "running gags" between a good friend and me - so much fun!

Have a great weekend too.

Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service