Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Michael was on Access Hollywood, Oops, I missed it. I guess it won't be the first show I've missed him on&no doubt, it won't be the last one. Shucks. :) boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks Gail,

For keeping Us in the know, we love it!  He & David go back together!  As always I can't wait  for "Gems"!

And my New T-Shirt! I will definitely be wearing mine!

Thanks Again:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks Gail for it is a lovely little interview - Michael looks so relaxed and well but I do wish he would buy a shirt that fits him - just waiting for those bottom buttons to pop !!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL!!!!  You are right Sylvia... I just took a look again at the video and Michael could use a new shirt!!!  Let's take him shopping....LOL!!!

Helena...xx...

Hi Sylvia,

my goodness, are you really the one who needs an enlarged screen reader? LOL

I am so focused on his voice, words and face, that I did not pay attention to "the bottom part" of him LOL. Although, when he put his arm on his back, I thought that he must have been exercising hardly in the gym, because his arm muscles seemed almost to tear his shirt...

I love watching them joking and teasing each other. Great vibrations and such a gorgeous laughter of Michael in the end.

Thanks for opening my eyes.

And thanks to Gail for the upload.

Greetings from Astrid

MB posted today on FB and it copied to Twitter too-about signing a thousand CD covers last night for the fans that pre-ordered GEMS.. One thousand more to go.. LOL Gotta love him.. I'm sure it will get copied over to the blog here too but just wanted to share..He's getting them signed for us!! :)

Robin in Maryland :)

Yeah went over and looked at it Robin after reading your message above and it looks like quite a few boxes he has had to sign - bet he would rather be doing a show than sitting writing his name a few thousand times !! :)

Oh Astrid that body gets looked at from top to bottom and from bottom to top or whatever is on view - I miss nothing  - the screen goes up to 200% - I can see the stitching going let alone the button popping !! LOL.  I did see his smile too and wasn't it gorgeous - he certainly looks a very happy relaxed guy just now - lovely to see !! :)  

Hi all, from the description you're all doing of that video, I'm thinking this might be Michael's way of saying: "keep the new wardrobe coming!" lol Just kidding... :D Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I agree wee one.....nice to see Michael enjoying himself and to have a nice smile on his face!!   :)

Helena..xx....

Are yawl saying a shirt's a little bit tight on him&doesn't fit right? He's not gaining weight, is he? Gotta let this blink (JK) know the views. Woo Hoo. Boltonnut from L. A. CA :) we jokingly call us blind folk (blinks) :)))))A

Yes Robin that is exactly what we are saying but, you know something, I think our Michael - don't know if you use this expression in the States  - is taking the "michael" about his clothes for, within the last month, we have seen a top, a new cap, been told shoe size so that goes along with sock size and we have also seen that his denims are still torn (I have offered to sew them for him but he hasn't taken me up on it)  and now we get shown that his dress shirts are getting too tight - hmmmmm interesting...........or do you think he really is trying to drop the hint that he does need a good woman who would care enough to put him on a diet so that that dress shirt will fit him again !!!!!! LOL.   He has never mentioned anything about a tie so there is something in the clothes line I can get him for next time he comes to the UK - a lovely tartan one - wonder if he has got any and what tartan they are because I wouldn't like to duplicate.....if he told us his waist size I could get him a KILT !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service