Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They are brilliant aren't they Sylvie and thanks too Gail for your link !! :)  They are all getting played over in Facebook - campaign for "Gems" is hitting the airwaves !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvie

For putting them together all in one place

Love Dianna xxx

Sylvie

“Fields of gold”: I just can't explain how trully beautiful this is going to be

I know "Love is everything" should be very big BUT this song so far has really hit home to me I haven't even heard it all and I am in Love with it!

I also think Foster is one of the greatest music man ever put on earth he is Brillant and I can see he is so in to this song.

I think I would like this song played at my funeral

I have tears in my eyes it has touched me to the core of my soul

Thankyou so much Michael

Forever

Dianna xxx

Hi Sylvie and Gail,

Thank you both!! Beautiful, Fantastic, Wonderful!! I can not find the right words but I love it!

So Beautiful, it brings tears to my eyes.

Have a great weekend!

Nicolette xx

You're very welcome Nicolette and everyone. Nicolette, I'm so glad you're able to watch them because the poor German girls can't... Aren't these samples out of this world? I could listen to Michael talk about music non-stop. I do hope they'll collect those vignettes and put them on a DVD with the deluxe version of "Gems". Take care Nicolette. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Sylvie you have said it all.......listener beware!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful songs!!!! Michael couldn't have chosen a better title for the cd!!!! Is it the 21st YET??????? Boy has Michael channeled Eva Cassidy!!!! Over the Rainbow is very special for me and I desperately want to hear the full song!!! This just might become my favorite Michael cd!!

Thank you Gail!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for the lovely snippets of these GEMS!! I cannot wait to get them all between the USA release and the International release in the fall!! BEAUTIFUl!!!!!

Robiin in MD:)

Thanks Gail

Lovely song

Love Dianna xxx

Can't take credit for findng these...Pilar forwarded it to me...thanks Pilar!!!!

Adding my thanks also Pilar!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks also Pilar.
Well thanks a million Pilar for forwarding and still thanks Gail for putting it here! Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service