Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks so much Pilar

Love Dianna xxx

These snippets we're getting to hear are All beautiful:)!  But I really want to hear "Love Is Everything" .......All of  it,

I can't wait....It won't be much longer now! It's gonna go #1 on Country radio, just wait and see:)!  Go Michael Go!

Mary (M&M's)!

They played the entire CD version of Love Is Everything on Love Line the other night, it's AWESOME!!

Cannot wait to get this CD, not much longer now!!

Robin in MD:)

Oh yes....Loveline...LOL  That was too funny Robin Md

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL!!! We are a team, don't worry!!! You are welcome!!!!

I am really thrilled for all of them, but Fields of Gold is sooo beautiful!!! And You are so beautifful too, because I always thought, what if michael could version this one? And here it is!!!!!

=)

Wonderful videos.

Thank you to Pilar for posting them. They truly are Gems!!

Love Jennifer XX

Wow Pilar....and I always thought what if Michael would ever do Over the Rainbow and here it is!!!! Lots of dreams come true with this cd!!! Thanks Pilar for all those vignettes :) I thoroughly enjoyed them!!! Fields of Gold is incredible. I listened to the original by Eva Cassidy and Michael sure brought her spirit back to the song :)))))) Oh my :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree with you Kathy-WOW, loved seeing them the other day!!!!! This CD is going to be AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot wait to have it in my hot little hands, not too much longer now!!!

Robin in MD:)

What song have I been going on about, "Fields of Gold" - it is the only Sting song I have ever liked - thank the dear Lord you are all getting converted......they sound fantastic together and I really, although I know we can't have it, but a CD of just the two of them - oh that would be, wow, in my book !!  I would really love to hear Michael and Eva do "Over The Rainbow" because I do love her version, always have done since first hearing it ! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

Well Robin Md. let your hands cool off a bit so you don't melt the new cd. I guess you COULD burn a new cd...lol....dumb joke...sorry!!!! lol  Oh my Sylvia....Eva has her own OTR version??? I will have to take a listen :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

OMG Kathy you have never heard Eva's version - OMG - that was when I fell in love with her when I heard it - and just for you Kathy here is the link to her singing it live and I do hope you enjoy it for it is like no other version you have ever heard - for me it is beautiful :-

http://youtu.be/Ce-5OWBNGNw

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh my goodness, all I have to say is: and the Bolton magic forwards on… I am so grateful to Michael  for sharing his music and the music he loves with all of us. I think Michael is responsible for half of my music collection and I’m not just talking about his CD’s! lol Sylvia, thank you so much for sharing Eva’s “Over the rainbow”, that was gorgeous! I checked out her solo version of “Fields of gold” too and loved it. There are so many artists I wouldn’t have known even existed if it weren’t for Michael, God bless him! Thanks again Sylvia for sharing this, Kathy will love it! Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service