Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah Sylvie you are right that does belong over here and as I have said I love it, so much so I will definitely purchase a copy of Gems with that on it - definitely !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey Sylvia, I just found the HD version of the new SILYBIL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxZri7W4LMM&feature=related

I’ll tell ya, it gives me goosebumps… He even ends it like he does it live: just pure enchantment you want to wallow in… I wish I had the acapella vocal track of that one! Well, I wish I had them all but that’s irrelevant… :D I have to go back and listen to it again! Take care Sylvia and have a great weekend. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canadaç

Oh Sylvie thank you so much for finding and sharing that - absolutely beautiful !!! :)   The emotion they both get in their voices could be two lovers singing to each other - absolutely gorgeous and as you say the ending - WOW !!! :)   I have put it out on Facebook with a little courtesy notice attached that you had found the video !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

:D Thanks for the credit Sylvia, but that wasn't necessary... :D Girl, I'm having a déjà vu moment from when I first got "The one thing" 18 years ago: I can't stop listening to it, so I think I'll get off the computer before I give myself a headache... :D Take care and thanks again sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie :)

"The one Thing" I love that album gee I wonder why LOL!

I have to say if I am to be honest this would probably take some getting use to on my part

Michael's voice is wonderful and Agnes has a beautiful voice don't get me wrong BUT this is not one I think I really could get use too.

I love the original version too much I think, and as this has always been my very favourite song of Michael's I prefer him singing it

This is just my opinion of cause

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Dianna, Sylvie, Sylvia and Kathy!

Dianna, I am with you concerning SILYBIL. I feel very vulnerable about this song because I love it so much too. After listening for a few times now I think I might get "used" to it, but I will never connect to it that deeply unless ... Sylvie's vision comes true and we can hear him alone. Since his live versions - especially his phrasings in the end - make the world stand still and create eternal moments for me, I would love to hear him acapella - great idea Sylvie - or what about singing a duet with himself, maybe a time travel meeting himself? I would love to see that video!!!

Good night from Germany

Astrid

In numerous songs, Michael has multi tracked his voice such as in "Close your Eyes" from OAWLY that's for sure. Yes, I have to get used to the duet of the song. But love his moments at the end though. I mean, don't get me wrong, she's good but.....Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Oh my goodness Astrid,  I love the way you put things sweetie… “His phrasing in the end make the world stand still”? That should be put on a bumper-sticker, I love it! Lol Astrid, your concept of Michael doing a duet with himself sounds interesting, but what would be the right song to do that? Do you think that this would prove to “non-believers” that he still is awesome? :D Back to the SILYBIL duet,from the opinions I've heard so far, I’d say it’s 50-50. A few of my friends say they like it but they prefer the original and the others say they could get used to it. SILYBIL is a very special and important song and not just to Michael. I’ll go out on a lim  and I’ll admit that  I’m a little torn about Agnes’ part although I think she has a very pretty voice and she can definitely sing. To be perfectly honest, I think I would have liked it better if she had done her own solo version. However, I’ll still buy it because it’s Michael and his vocals are just so delicious! JMO I do hope it’s included in the deluxe version (that would be widely available) and not just on an Indonesian release for instance. BTW, a friend of mine told me that the duet was heard on the radio in Indonesia and in the Philippines too! Well thanks again for your comment Astrid, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Someone told me they heard "I'm not Ready" On the "radio?" Imagine that? Wow! So, SILYBIL was heard in Endonesia&the Philopines? Wow! Or was it "I'm not Ready" that was heard? Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Hey Robin from CA, it was the SILYBIL duet that was heard in Indonesia and the Philippines, lucky them huh? Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie and Robin,

I thought of MB meeting himself through SILYBIL! A multi track of his voice now and then - hm, why not?

MB needs no proofs, just lovers/connoisseurs - LOL- of his music.

I am glad that you like my expressions Sylvie! LOL

Good night from Germany

Astrid

PS. I am really looking forward to the "de luxe" version

Very beautiful indeed Sylvie!!! I wouldn't have thought the song could possibly sound any better and then WOW....with Agnes it is truly beautiful!!!! Thanks for posting Solver :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service