Well as you have seen posted in other threads, Michael is recording and working on his next CD.  I found this yesterday and thought you would enjoy.  Any findings or info you find on the new CD...please post it here..thanks!

http://www.countryweekly.com/rascal_flatts_and_michael_bolton/news/... - The story below...click on the link for a picture:

New Country Mashup: Rascal Flatts?

published: March 1, 2011   |   author: Brad Schmitt

You know the Rascal Flatts boys have been collaborating with Justin Beiber.

Now it seems the mega-country group is going with, uh, the opposite demographic.

Jay DeMarcus of Rascal Flatts put up a picture of his group with Michael Bolton.

Jay tweets that they’re all writing a new song for Michael’s new album.

Won’t Justin be jealous?

Views: 7617

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol Astrid, I love it, I can picture it! lol Thanks for sharing! :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Asssstrid...... I love me some PP!!!! But I am glad PP is not armed!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Gail...I will definitely be ordering!!!! I love Michael singing with Agnes!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Ok...finally got some info...as of right now the German GEMS CD :

Presale starts Oct 10 and releasaed on Nov 3

Thanks Gail!!

Robin :)

i guess we can preorder now from Amazon, right? So, there's 2 different imports. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Thanks Gail! Just preorderd it!!!
Eileen xx

Thanks for the continued GEMS updates Gail :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Gail,

thank you so much for your info!!! I could not imagine that Gems would never be available in Germany. I will spread the news... LOL

Lovely new avatar, btw. LOL

Thanks again

Astrid

Did anyone see that latest news about Rascal Flatts?  They were recently granted membership into the Grand Old Opry!  They will be formally inducted on October 8th.  An article was in my local newspaper last week.  It reads that Opry membership is among the highest honors for a country musician.  It comes with an ambassador-like commitment to the history of the genre and a requirement to perform at least 10 times a year.

I have to be honest and state that I don't know much about their music other than "Love Is Everything" with Michael.  So to me that is why they are becoming members of the Grand Old Opry!  Sounds fair to them.  LOL!  I do tend to listen to Michael all the time, but good for them.  Great news!  Congrats!

Diane

LOL Diane...LOVE your reason for Rascal Flatts getting their membership!!! Sounds like a TRUE Michael fan's logic for sure!!!! lol Wait until Mary hears this!!!!!!! She will go bonkers!!! She is a big Michael fan and country music fan. Her take might be that SHE got Rascal Flats their membership from calling the Coyote DJ so much to play LIE!!!!! LOL I know she will have something to say. Thanks Diane for the update!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy,

You got that right, I adore Mb's music, I am a huge fan of his!  But I was raised on Country Music...LOL:)! Rascal Flatts are 3 great & gifted guys, who deserve to be inducted into the Hall of Fame at the Grand Ole Opry!  Maybe our Michael will show up there, you just never know!!! I know I'd love it if me & my Meggy could be there to witness this, I have to go and call her now! They don't show the Grand ole' Opry on TV anymore! Thanks for sharing

this info...!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service