sylvie boisvert's Discussions (8,723)

Discussions Replied To (8636) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Markham, did you know that SILYBIL is Michael's favorite song? For a long time,…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 3, 2016 to What song are you listening too RIGHT NOW

426 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi again Markham, oh I love John Candy: he had the sweetest, most infectious laugh i…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 1, 2016 to Movies That Made You Cry

7 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Markham, that's a tough question, for me anyway. I have a wide selection of music…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 1, 2016 to Your Top Ten Albums Of All Time (it does'nt have to be an Michael Bolton album.. it's your favorites)

1 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi again Markham, “The graduate” is on my watch list, along with several other Dusti…"

sylvie boisvert replied Apr 1, 2016 to What is your favorite movie ?

79 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hey Markham, you’re a bit of a cinephile, aren’t you? I have “Ice castles” on DVD to…"

7 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Markham, you have an interesting choice of movies that make you cry... I think it…"

7 Apr 1, 2016
Reply by sylvie boisvert

"Hi Markham and welcome to the forum. Well first, thanks ever so much for the link to…"

sylvie boisvert replied Mar 31, 2016 to Dock of the Bay video

14 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Markham Iain Pell

"Cute Sylvia, thanks for description. Same to you sweetie, take care. Hugs, sincerely…"

sylvie boisvert replied Mar 28, 2016 to Happy Easter!

9 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Kellie Brown

"Hey Kellie, I hope you and everyone reading this will have had a great Easter weeken…"

sylvie boisvert replied Mar 28, 2016 to Happy Easter!

9 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Kellie Brown

"Hi Sylvia, that's so cool! Thanks for the update, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie…"

sylvie boisvert replied Mar 24, 2016 to "SONGS OF CINEMA" ... all discussions and REVIEWS welcome !!!

508 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by sylvia doughty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service