2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail, I'll sleep on that:)! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures, everyone going!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Ah! ha! Gail's waving a lollipop in our faces & taking it away when she said the concert was nice & then going to bed. heheheheheheh Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Gail,

Thank you so much for the wonderful pix!  Love, love, love the top one!

You always take great shots.

Joy

(Have fun and let us know all the details!!)

Thank you so much Gail, beautiful photos!

Have a great day tomorrow, enjoy!!

Nicolette xx

Have you been picking up tips on the art of "tease" from the Maestro Gail ???? LOL.    Seriously, thanks a million for those "teasers" for they are beautiful and glad to hear the concert was great and I hope you all enjoy the golf and that the heat doesn't prove too much for you and the golfers !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend

Hi all. Gail has some cool pics from last night. These are a teaser!!!!LOL I had a blast too. I did get some pics also. I will write a review after the golf today if I am not melted away. L OL. Good seeing some fans from on here and from MBC events. I enjoyed the show alot and loved that MB did both Sweet Home Chicago and ROCK ME with everyone for end of the night. MB rockin out in front of me!!!! Did get some pics. He was having fun. More later...
So were we!!!!!!
Robin in MD :-)

Thanks for short review Robin and glad to hear MB was enjoying himself too !! :)   Enjoy the golf and please don't melt unless it is into MB's arms but why don't you take an ice pack and then you could offer to cool MB down.....just a thought ....a wet flannel to his forehead !!!!! LOL.    Have FUN Robin !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Lol Sylvia. I am sitting in the shade at the golf and a breeze is blowing. Nice right now. Hope that weather holds for later. Caddie here said he likes Michael's music and knew about show last night. Fun to hear that. I saw Bubba Watson tee off earlier. Watching some others tee off for now. Hoping the heat will not be as bad as forecasted.

Robin in CT today. :-)

Hope you are managing to cool down a bit Robin and that Gail and everyone else is staying cool too....just over an hour till MB hits that tee......hope he is lying in an iced filled bath with a million bottles of Fiji water at his fingertips .....mind you with everyone being warned to drink plenty for dehydration hope to goodness there are enough port-a-loos about....always got to think on the necessities of life !! LOL   

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Robin for your mimi-review!! Love it and sooooo happy you are having a super time!!!!! Enjoy the breeze :)) Have fun on the course and hopefully you get to chat with the man!!!! lol  Patiently waiting your final review!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Robin enjoy, cant wait to read all about it :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi Robin,

So glad you all had a great time, and have fun golfing today. Look forward to all of the photos.

Kathy in Tulsa

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service