2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To ALL the Pink Ladies going to the concert have a fabulous time and safe, safe travels to you all !! :)     Denmark will never be the same again !! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yeah, I agree another MB event up&coming. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

Here, Here, Bob's Kathy, I second that. Looks like the venue is a great place for an MB concert. I bet the sound will be great there as well.

Kathy in Tulsa

Hey Mrssss. Magoo, watch out - the horizon is very close ... LOL.

Sssending big hug

Astrid

LOL...just checking Astrid....making sure you have your EYES open :))))) LOL All the better to see Michael..ROFL!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Astrid, Have a great nite out with Michael, and Enjoy your Bolton adventure:)! We will All be anxiously awaiting those reviews from you & All of the Pink Ladies!!! Be Safe....and have a Blast!!!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thought and hope that some may be interested in seeing this picture and it is one Michael has put on his pinterest board on FB for Denmark and it is of the theatre he will be performing in in Copenhagen and boy does it look one beautiful theatre......oh, I wish I was going.....Pink Ladies can you pinpoint your seats ???? LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

It's a beautiful venue!! Wow

Robin in MD :)

HI Atrid,

Thanks Sylvia

Gosh it does look so beautiful

Have a great time with the pink ladies :) and then come back here and tell us all about it :)

Love Dianna xxx

That is a gorgeous venue!! Thanks for posting here Sylvia. I hope the pink ladies have great seats!!! Can't wait for their review!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank You, Sylvia, it definitely looks to be an extraordinary venue and hope all going have a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing this pic, Wee One.

Kathy in Tulsa

From all of you girls' descriptions, the venue for Thursday seems beautiful. Wow! Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service