2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol Jaana, you're adorable! lol God bless you for your sweet thought for Michael's granddaughters and please thank your friend in advance for sharing her video. I can't wait to hear it and to read your review! Take care sweetie. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Good on you Jaana, getting a video. Robin in MD & Sylvie said it very well in their comments to you girls. I'm not real good in expressing myself. I can't say it enough how rude & unkind those folks were to all of you but I'm glad there;'s the good parts--Michael's performance. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Thank you for the review, Ivana and so glad you were able to give your gift. I think I definitely prefer venues in the U.S., however, and will never attempt one in Copenhagen, mark that one off my list for certain.

Kathy in Tulsa :))

Aw! Cute giving Michael the teddies for the little grand daughters. They won't have to worry about me seeing Michael in concert overseas as I'll never go overseas. Michael's views were really kind. He avoided the bad stuff & I can't blame him. I wonder if he saw what was going on. So sad. I hope all concerts from now on @ that venu are flops. Sorry but the way you folks were handled was just totally uncalled for. I don't mean to rant on & on but it angers me. As I've said before, just because they have a badge (that I can't see) & a night stick doesn't mean they're any better than us. Control folks. grrrrrrrrrrr Boltonnut from L. A. Ca ho loves life & Michael Bolton. Just remember the good parts.

Hi Ivana

I am so glad that you can remember the good parts because that's what we loved to read.

Thanks for your review :)

I am so sorry it wasn't the best enviroment but am so happy Michael as usual made you go the that little place that we all need at times just to excape from life.

Thanks again

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Ivana, Good for you, sat right up on the stage...Awesome:)! Glad you had a taste of that good apple! LOL:)! The pix. looks like tis place was very nice indeed...Security was terrible, but I'm glad you all still had a great night out w/ Michael! Thanks for that review!

Mary (M&M's)!

Thanks sooo much for the latest photos and reviews!!!!!! This thread is great!!!!

xoxo

Thanks Ivana and Jaana

Silvy

Hi,Tine!!!!

Thanks for the interesting report! And Michael's hair ..Michael is beautiful with any hair:))))

I think, even if he shall shave off his head,as Buddhist monks,Michael anyway, would be nice.

Thanks very much for your review Christine but your disappoint comes off the page in waves and I am so, so sorry that the concert didn't come up to expectations !!   You say about Michael not looking and smiling but maybe he was getting all the vibes from the audience which affected his mood as much as all of you had yours affected and maybe even he did not realize exactly what was going on but because there was apparently no enthusiasm from his fans how then could he, in turn, become enthusiastic......for he feeds off of you as much as you feed off of him !!   You don't tell your story of what it was like to give Michael your gifts and how he received them and it seems that you have allowed your disappoint to even affect such a lovely moment as that but I do hope that your apparent disappointment is also possibly being exaggerated by the way you feel just now for, if you are not completely over whatever bug hit you, maybe you are not feeling just quite yourself and I hope that that will prove to be the case and that quite soon you will be able to see many beautiful moments that occured at the concert and they will overtake the very obvious disappointments that you feel.   Take care Christine and thanks again for your review and as I say I do hope some of the more beautiful moments will soon far outweigh those best forgotten !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Tine, thanks for the setlist. I understand all views but we will never know the hardship those fans went through. Sure, it will pass in time & I understand but no doubt, Michael felt those sad vibes. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :) Sorry tine had were sick with the flu. We have to fortive their negative. They went through hell & my heart goes out to them but yeah, Tine, Evan, & Astrid, remember the good parts. That will overweigh that yucko stuffEva,

Hallo Christine, thanks for posting your review. Well first, I’m glad you’re feeling well enough to come back to the forum. :D I’m really sorry you came back slightly disappointed from the concert sweetie. You couldn’t have known what the Danish audience was like, but now you know. At least, thanks to the Pink Ladies gifts, Michael will know he’s missed and will be very welcome when he decides to return to Germany! I agree with you about the announcement for pictures, but as far as audience participation, obviously you can’t force an audience who’s not used to Bolton buddy behaviour... XD Thank you very much for the setlist sweetie. Do you realize how fortunate you are to have heard “Lean on me”? Aside from the Valentine’s day concert in Vegas last year, most fans haven’t heard that one in eons... Well as far as the setlist goes, I’ve sadly attended concerts without “Steel bars” and I miss it, but I do understand what you’re saying. Unfortunately, Michael can’t please everyone all the time. Well as far as Michael Lington performances, they were in his hometown and maybe our Michael thought it might shake up the audience a bit to enjoy their native son, but apparently not enough. Well sweetie,  as Sylvia said, I do hope sometime that you’ll be able to remember this concert’s good parts. Shaking Michael’s hand would definitely be one of mine! Take good care of yourself Christine and hope you’re feeling much better soon, thank you for sharing. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service