2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Christine for your honest and heart felt review. I really can feel all the disappointment from you fans who attended this concert. There is a general theme running here so I know it must have been a "different" concert this time around. Fortunately Christine you have been to a GREAT Michael Bolton concert and you KNOW how exciting that can be!!!! :))) Hopefully Michael will reconsider appearing at this venue in the future. As devoted fans we all attend MANY concerts and we all know when Michael is ON top of his game. Perhaps he was ill or tired in addition to getting vibes from the audience that set his own mood. Maybe next time...and you know there will be one :)))....you will rock out and have a great time once again!!!! Thanks so much for taking time to report here Christine and here's to The Next Concert!!!

ps....about the hair...LOL...I LOVE his longer curls!!!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Christine, Thanks for posting your review.  I hope you are feeling some better now..I also would like to hear about your being able to give MB your gift and the enjoyment of doing so and getting to touch his hand at the stage too..  Sounds like the overall tone was very rigid at this venue for a variety of reasons maybe??? I know here in the USA he's been announcing we can take all the photos we like at the concerts..Some venues still say no flash but we have been able to still take them..I am sorry it wasn't as relaxed there for all of you.

I too hope in time the fun moments will be what stands out for you and the other ladies that went to the show.  Thanks for sharing your review here and sharing your feelings about the concert. 

Robin in MD USA :)

Hi BB'S, I know I'm a little off topic here but when I went to Vegas to visit my friend Elaine, (who's a BB), (Bolton Buddy), Patty from upstate New York & Sheryl from Long Island was there so, I got to see them. Some of you BB'S may know Patty Panos & Sheryl. We had a blast. Got to see a former band member & his wife & that was totally awesome. Loved it. :)))))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

That's nice Robin in CA..I know Sheryl and met Patti at a concert once some time ago.  Saw Elaine years ago one gala I think too..Time goes by..Nice you all got together...

Robin in MD :)

Thanks to MB, we're all friends. Love seeing & meeting other & all BB'S. Boltonnut from L. A. CA It was awesome. :)

Evana, I'm glad you were able to give Michael your gift. See, there is a good part & holding his hand? Awesome. That's the good part & the show as well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hi Tine,

Hope your feeling better real soon :)

Sounds like a different concert and a little bit Bitter Sweet

Bitter the Security Staff

Sweet Michael Singing

I feel sorry that you all didn't have the best of time, really I am

Maybe next concert but I wouldn't go back threre to be honest!

Thanks for the review Tine

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Tine, Thanks for your review, and let's just say for the sake of Michael, the concert sounded like it was Great, as always:)! But security was out of control...I can't stress enough about the fact that this is Not Mb's fault, it is the Venue, so sound out All of You & report this to the press, or anywhere that this might get some feedback, so that they can fix this matter, for upcomong shows! And I wouldn't go back to this one, ever! I agree Michael got some bad vibes, and maybe his mood was a bit sorry for you All! You know he could have stopped touring long ago, but he loves Us & what he does...so that being said, I hope you All find a nice comfy spot on Cloud Michael, Relax & let it go! I truly am sorry you all had this happen, better luck next time...and Yes there will be another time & another place:)! I hope you feel better soon! And thanks for sharing that pix. you girl's traveled by plane & train....WOW:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

I have decided, after so many stories on here about security, that if MB does announce concert I can get to I am going to make sure, even if it means paying a visit beforehand, knowing exactly what the venues thoughts are on photos and going to stage and I very obviously, in turn, will let them know what MB says.......already have my wee flyers made out and the venue for sure will get some but of course I know if MB would only make it The Vikingar in Largs there would be no problems and it is a beautiful venue with plenty of facilities for pre concert drinks and meals and lovely hotels and two golf courses where MB could relax before and after show .....seriously folks if he can play Council Bluffs in the States he can play Largs in Scotland.....OMG, talk about fantasy time but I am definitely, apart from a dreamer, a trier !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Tine, I'm not sure what happened as far as the picture taking but every concert I've been to (except the Traverlers event) we were told by Michael to take all the pictures we wanted..with cameras, cell phones, videos..anything to make it fun.  He must have realized somethiing happened because of the tweet he did afterward:

Fantastic loud fun crowd in Copenhagen!! Great to be back here. Thank u! And for the record ...I always encourage photos!

Thanks Gail :) It truly seems something very different occurred at this venue. So glad that Michael tried his best to let the fans know that he always allows photos!! We all know Michael enjoys his fans and for that reason all of us on this forum have encouraged the Copenhagen attendees to experience more Michael Bolton concerts and continue to have fun!!! I know many of them will because they have written about other GREAT concerts they have been to!! I know in Palmdale, California I was harassed over photos by the security and my husband and I went straight to management and filed a complaint. Sadly when this happens the specific security people are soooo mean on top of their ignorance!!! Thanks again Gail :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Yes I agree too Kathy must have been something with venue or with particular bye laws in Copenhagen itself as to conduct of audiences at venues for must remember that different countries do have different regulations for here in the UK, in some respects for many things, hands are completely tied where Health and Safety Executive are concerned for they hand down a ruling and it has got to be obeyed and the penalties are enormous for not doing as told from heavy, heavy fines to licences being taking away

Believe too after reading Astrid's review where she says that Michael made mention of making as much noise as possible but with no reference to the taking of photos etc he had been told and especially too as Gail has reiterated his words in his tweet for I believe that was MB letting us, and especially the audience in Copenhagen, know his point of view but he couldn't make an announcement on the stage for, if he had said no photos were allowed, he would have been condoning the venues rules and Michael couldn't lend ANY support to them .....his silence spoke volumes !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service