2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75309

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jaana,

What a sweet thing Michael sang in the song to recognize his Pink Ladies were present. I love your review here, thanks for sharing your special moment in that song, too. You brought a big smile to my face, thank you.

Kathy in Tulsa :-)

Hi Jaana,

I'm so glad that you still have some "good part" to share after all!

I chose to present my flowers to MB while he sang "That's life", because this song has a special meaning for me. Coincidentally Christine threw her balloon just a second before I got up, but her balloon didn't reach the stage and fell on the floor before the stage. So when I went to the stage I grabbed it and threw it towards MB. As far as I remember I gave him my flowers after the "balloon-intermezzo", but don't let me swear to that order - LOL.

Looking forward to that important detail, best wishes

Astrid

P.S. Did your friend enjoy MB too?

Lol!

Do You need more 'good part's...that I just gave for You, Astrid :))

Yes, ofcourse my friend, Päivi, enjoyes the concert...it was her 3rd one!! She was in London 2009 with me and actually...You can see her in Michael's dvd :)) !!

Jaana

Hi Astrid, Thanks for your awesome review. I felt like I was there. "Lean On me" is one of my ultimate favorite songs Michael sings. It says a lot in that tune. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Astrid, I'm late here but I am glad you posted your review.  Thanks for sharing. The rest have said what I would say back to you girl..Also remember the good stuff-those are the memories that are important from the concert.  It's nice you made a mini-vacation out of the trip.

Take care,

Robin in MD :)

Astrid

Thankyou for the good parts :)

Michael sounded like he had a great time and sounds like he was in fine tune

I enjoyed reading your review

Thanks for sharing

Love Dianna xxx

I wish I could go to KY&TX. If I had a money tree. :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton :)

Hey Robin,

Wish you could, too, at least to one of them. Am I mistaken, I thought MB was performing in Newport Beach, August 3rd, at the Hyatt Regency, how about that one for you?

Kathy in Tulsa :-))

Tine, Michael looks good, even with an 'evening-dress' on him, lol!

Jaana...Pink Lady...from Finland

Hey Jaana, I just have to ask this question....do you still have a bit more to Share w/Us? I thought you said you were waiting for your friend to help you with the details...that's All:)! I was thinking maybe you got  a snippet of a video from the show! That's all:)! I tell ya you girls really got this Forum jazzed up! This is Michael's very own Soap network! I enjoyed hearing all of your reviews, but if you have more, don't hold back! LMBO:)!

Have a GReat Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Love that LMBO. :) Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life & Michael Bolton. :)

uau that's great............... bravooooooooooo, super photo!!

Silvy XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service