2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Speaking of Alice Cooper, I met him 1/20/06 & he's such a kind gentleman. My friend Julie from Stamford CT is a dire fan of his. I asked him if he'd do an audio message for her & he did. Now, how cool is that. But that's not the only reason I feel he's kind. he just is. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA P. S. When I gave Julie the tape, she cried with excitement.

Hey Robin, aww, that was sweet of you girl. I know that's a dumb question but  is your friend Julie blind too? Just wondering. I'm just glad you have your tapes with you almost everywhere you go girl... :D Take care Robin. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yes, Julie is blind. We started taping & writing in 73 & I've met her most of the times in Stamford CT. She's exactly a month older than our Michael. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hi again Dianna, thanks for your response. I thought that was odd that you’d missed mentioning your favourite song! :D Well, that’s an interesting point of view about the orchestra. Did anyone go to the stage during the second half? Just wondering. Now about Kelly Levesque, it’s possible that her singing style doesn’t fit with all genres. What can I say? Not everyone is as versatile as our Michael... :D You’re entitled to your opinion sweetie, it’s a question of  taste. I agree with you that the duets with Helene Fischer are very special though. Good to know you will get more  chances to see and hear Orianthi, that way your concerts will be different! Thank you for sharing part 2 of your review Dianna! :D Take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvia and Sylvie

What I did was rec the start of each song so I could remember each one

That one I just so love I forgot to put it in I'm not even sure where it went in the song set LOL!

There were 4 or 5 people that snuck up to the stage for a kiss or a handshake LOL!

Thanks for not being mad at me :)

Love Dianna xxx

Oh Dianna, who could ever be mad at you? You're like the sweetest person on here! To be honest, the first time I heard Paula Fernandes, I wasn't crazy about her voice but it grew on me and I now prefer her version to the others Michael recorded "Over the rainbow" with. Also, Michael will always be number one, but harmony-wise, I prefer Josh Groban and Charlotte Church's version of "The prayer", but that's just me. We're all entitled to our opinion sweetie and please don't be afraid to voice it: it's a  free forum and as long as you're diplomatic about it, you're welcome to share. :))) Take care sweet Dianna. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

OMG. Josh Groban does the prayer? Charlotte Church is really good too. Yeah, JMO, though, Somewhere Over the Rainbow is not one of my favorite songs period but I prefer Paula's sing with Michael. Yeah & Dianna, I know I can feel sensitive expressing my opinions but you have your views as the next one. The world would be boring if we all liked the same thing. MB seems as if he's having an awesome time in Australia & speaking of Aussies, while I was in Vegas, I met a group of 15&just hearing them speak, I was totally awed. Yum. Love the Australian Accent & that includes you, Dianna. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Hey Dianna, I'm behind on here, just now saw your second post.  Everyone has a different feel for the different things MB does with his music.. I loved the Symphony Tour here back in 01 or 02. I thought it added a new layer to his music at that time but some songs yes I know what you mean too about only wanting MB and the band!!!! No problem sharing how you feel girl..  I like when he mixes is up at times with new people or different way to do things..but that's just me..I am glad you enjoyed the show..and I know you will have a blast at your others too!!! Not long now.  Looking forward to hearing from you afterwards!!!!!

Thanks for your second post!!!! Have a blast!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hi Robin

It may very well be because I have only seen Michael once before in concert and just so adored the whole show I wasn't ready for the orchrestra,

We love orchrestra's and go to a far few Opera's and that around town I just would have prefered Michael and the band :)

I have 3 more sleeps WooHoo

Both Bill and I are really looking forward to the next 2 and I think the Orchrestra will fit the setting very well in the Opera House it will have a special aura I am sure :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Dianne,

I hope you will come back and tell Us All about your next night out w/Michael...Lucky You! BTW isn't Delta Goodrum from Australia...if so maybe you'll get a special treat and get to hear her sing w/MB! Have a Blast! No Worries:)! Enjoy!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Love it Dianna you're having altogether 4 concerts to go to. Now. How cool is that? Boltonnut from L. A. CA

& sure, I'm happy with Michael being with the new band but to me, there will never be nothing like the old band but that's JMO. Boltonnut from L. "A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service