2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia, speaking of press conference, I'm surprised you haven't dug up anything on it yet... :D I'm guessing there hasn't been any big announcement yet. Can we put you on that? :D Take care Sylvia. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Have spent over the last hour going through all the Australian papers....well, nearly all.....and can't find anything new today but the trouble is I keep getting sidetracked by other  stories and I am away in reading those and then when I get back I forget where I was....oh boy....number one detective with the FBI....I think not !!! LOL.    Little bit of information as rumours abound in Australia now about Delta Goodrem and Seal because they were seen kissing and cuddling and they are both judges on The Voice in Australia...useless information, but ......!!!!! LOL    If you mean the BIG one Sylvie about THAT album remember it was said Sydney and MB doesn't get there until 21st April but I will definitely keep searching !!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I will be there Sylvia in Sydney I can't wait for these ones

Bill and I are packed ready to go :)

Oh it is exciting :)

Love Dianna xxx

PS

Glad you all enjoyed my little review "HUGS"

So glad for you Dianna that you have these other two concerts and not only the thrill of them but the chance for you and Bill to get away together for a few days....AND....also remember that the experience of playing in the Sydney Opera House is one Michael is cherishing so from that very first note and he walks on that stage you are experiencing something with him for the very first time and I bet there aren't many who can say they have done that with Michael but you will be able to !!!!!! :)  Remember too if you want to give Michael back something after he has sung "Nessun Dorma".....which you can bet your bottom dollar he will attempt to sing like never before for that guy Pavarotti.....scream out BRAVO to him and then he will really know and feel that he has PLAYED the Sydney Opera House and I have put that in because I am jealous and I wish, with all my heart, that I could experience that moment with him.  Have a blast Dianna and enjoy every moment !!! :)

I'm behind Dianna but I'm anxiously awaiting to read your review(s). :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Not to put on a pitty party but you guys are lucky, yawl can see our babe but I see him in other ways. :D Really. Awesome about the photos. Boltonnut from L. A. CA & sorry for bombing with comments here.

I also want to Thank You Gail. for posting all of those great pix, we can never have too many:)! I can hardly wait to hear more reviews:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

Here is another picture and thought appropriate to be in here and it shows the stage at Jupiter's with the Symphony Orchestra and the band and Michael and although at a distance, I think it is a spectacular picture and can well appreciate why MB placed it with the others on FB and I hope both you, Robin, and Gail don't mind me bringing it over here ??? :)   Sylvie and Robin CA as I say it shows the full orchestra and band and you are looking down on the stage and what I find beautiful about it is the colours for you can see the overhead lights shining their different colours and then you go to the orchestra and the band and they are bathed in a beautiful golden glow, you would think the sun was shining on them, and then over to the left of the picture, in front of the piano, Michael is sitting on a stool and he, although the same size as everything else, stands out, because he is bathed in white light and with the distinctive blue colour of his clothes and the red guitar it is a beautiful picture and of course the whole area surrounding everything is like a frame because it is dark....I love it and wanted to share it !!! :)

Wow, that does sound beautiful Sylvia, thanks for sharing! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvia. Why would we mind?? Bring all the pics and stuff about the tour over you want!!! It's great to see what that must have been like..Beautiful!!!

Robin in MD :)

The next show on MB's tour in Australia is at the Adelaide Festival Theatre, Adelaide Australia 4/19/2012

I bet they really rock out with Orianthi since she's from that city..should be a BLAST!!

Anyone attending feel free as always to post your reviews and pics etc.here..We love reading them and hearing all about the fun!!!

Robin in MD USA :)

Okay people I am trying to put some video's on my You tube will sen...

Here are a couple of Pics I know not real good but .....not real bad

Love Dianna xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service