2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they may have been first timers going to the show. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Thanks for all articles & interviews as I've said. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Below is a link to a set of pictures from contactmusic of Michael performing in Adelaide, 19th April.......pretty good pictures too !!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Morning people well I'm just about off to the Airport it's 6 am

Will talk ASAP

Love to you all

Dianna and Bill

xxx

Have a wonderful time Dianna! Safe Travels!! Robin in MD :

I agree. I'm sure, Dianna, you're having an awesome time & come back safely. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Thanks for the photos Gail for they are fantastic !!! :)

Thought I would bring this little tweet over that Michael put out this morning for I think you can well imagine the excitement in the camp today for not only MB but Orianthi and Kelly have all been tweeting....now whether they were all sitting over breakfast together, I don't know, but they were ALL tweeting 10 hours ago and you could feel the excitement in each and every word BUT here is one of Michael's which I absolutely LOVE for this IS Michael and I believe a little message for some people and me too.....I adore someone that is as straight as a die and tells it like it is ..........."my band & crew are the BEST!  Ready for !!!"

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

At the opera house waiting all excited
love Dianna xxx

I've been working out the time and been thinking about you.....just about a half hour to go.....have a fantastic night Dianna !!! :)

Sylvia YWSF 27

OMG Dianna, I wonder if you're back at the hotel and can't sleep right now! :D In any case, write when you can, even if it's after your second show. It's fun hearing your excitement girl! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hey girls, I'll just bet our Dianna is sleeping on her nice fluffy, comfy, & cozy...Cloud....right about now:)!

So maybe she'll report back with some Big Juicy Info. on the show, soon!!! Lucky Girl:)!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service