2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was a bit funny we did have a few cheeky chats

I told him I didn't have a spoon down my top he just laughed it was a great time

Hwe said he didn't mind the taste because he liked salty things so you never know he might eat it :)

He  said he had been looking outside of the opera house for 20 years and he was so very happy to have the chance to be doing a concert in it.

He was so honoured to be there, it was also my first concert in the Opera House oh boy and to have seen my fav artist, icing on the cake just wonderful : )

I wish Bill's back was better we would have done a couple of more concerts but even short Airplane trips are hard on him. Still he had a good time and all I have been hearing is him singing Time, Love and Tenderness and Said I loved you but I lied, LOL!!!!

Love Dianna xxx

Oh, Dianna. Sorry about Bill's back there. Gosh. Vegemite is quite salty I'd say. It sure does seem as if Michael enjoyed himself there in Australia & I'm glad but I'm also glad all of you Aussie's had an awesome time as well. Love hearing about your adventurous concerts. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life.

Hey Dianna, aww, thank you so much for sharing more details on your special concert: sounds like it was very special for Michael too... I hope Bill's back feels better soon and I must say that 3 concerts within 2 weeks isn't bad at all! :D Take care Dianna and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks again Dianna for sharing your Bolton Adventures Down Unda!!!! We LOVED them...every little detail!!! As a fellow  bad back patient I know how your husband feels :/  It does makes things difficult so i have to really plan ahead for the least amount of pain. Thanks again mate!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Do you have lunch & supper, Sylvia? heheheheh JK. But anyway proof of the vegemite instead of pudding. Love it. Laughter's the best medicine, Girls. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life.

LOL.......love it Robin CA !!!! :)   Thanks for the laugh over my BREAKFAST !!!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks so much Gail

I hope Michael misses us and hurry's on back LOL!

Love Dianna xxx

Thanks Gail, You found a great article! Michael is doing great!

mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Gail, Great article

Robin in MD :)

When I inquired about the notifications not coming timely this is the response I got. Hopefully this will fix it.

Hi there,
On Friday, our engineering team resolved an issue that was affecting broadcast emails and email notifications on the Ning Platform. One of our servers was not sending messages properly, and these messages have now been queued for delivery. It may take a few days before these messages are finally delivered, but new messages should not be affected by this issue. Some duplication of messages may also occur as our servers get everything up to date.

Thanks,
The Ning Team

Hi Gail, thank you so much for the update sweetie. It would have been nice if they would have let us know though. In any case, it'll be over soon, thanks! Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Gail, I hope they resolved it also..Appreciate the info!

Robin in MD :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service