2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 76405

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Mary, Fred's boss was Mr Slate and he worked in the gravelpit, of course. I can't remember if the name of the company was Bedrock-something in English: I used to watch it in French! :D I think everybody loved the Flintstones. I remember once, I heard Sting sing the theme song in his documentary "Bring on the night" but never found it on YouTube, a little mindless trivia there. Take care Mary. :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

I thought it was something like the Rock Quarry, but nonetheless it's fun remembering our childhood:)!

I know "Dino" was there dog! And when Wilma cooked, OMG, she cooked...LOL!

Take Care!

Mary (Meg's MOM)!

Yes Sylvie...the company was called the Bedrock something!!!! LOL Maybe Michael knows!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Kathy, thanks for confirming that I remembered it perfectly! lol Take care sweetie. ;D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Awesome Sylvie watching the Flint Stones & other shows in French. Now! How cool is that? :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Love it you guys talking about the Flint Stones. I was never (not because I can't see & all) into film funnies or cartunes but TV today just isn't like it used to be. I was into some game shows back in the day, soap operas, music shows such as American Band Stand & the local shows. Movies & yeah, some horror movies, detective shows. But that's what it's all about about. Love yawl talking about these shows. We need a Michael fix, don't we? Woo Hoo Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Hey Robin, I don’t know if watching shows in French or Quebec French first is all that cool, because when I did learn English, partially thanks to the Flintstones, I found out how much is lost in translation. At least,thank God, it was an early initiation so I was glad at that. Now about cartoons, obviously there’s a lot of visual physical comedy in there, so it’s useless to you and useless to me now girl, but it’s nice memories none the less. Now only 20 days until the next MB concert and counting! :D Take care sweetie. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada :D

Do we actually admit we know the answers......Fred worked at a stone quarry and his boss was Mr. Slate....am I right Mary ???? ROFL

Wilma or Betty   Your wee "Cave Woman" Scottish friend going to take Dino out for a walk !!! LOL

Well Well Well the things we talk about here LOL!!!

I too loved the Flinstones!

Fred is a typical blue collar worker who works as a "bronto crane operator" at Slate Rock and Gravel Company (also known as Rockhead and Quarry Cave Construction Company in the earliest episodes). However, when their children become teenagers, Fred and Barney join the Bedrock police force for a period of time as part-time police officers.

Here's something I didn't know ( I don't know a lot of things though )

A little bit of Trivia :)

Fred's personality was based on that of Ralph Kramden of the 1950s television series The Honeymooners and Chester A. Riley from The life of Riley

Love Dianna xxx

Hey Dianna, did you find this on Wikipedia? :D I didn't know the character was based on the other ones and never fully watched "The Honeymooners", but have heard parts of it and I think it's obvious if you compare him and his buddy's voice is similar to Barney Rubble's too. Wow, maybe we could switch to MB trivia now? lol Thanks for that Dianna, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

ROTFL......thanks Dianna!!!!! Well obviously the Flintstones were a wonderful cartoon and if only todays kids could have grown up on such cartoons!!!! And YES....we will discuss MB concerts as soon as we ALL can get to one!!!! Dianna you are rested up now from your Bolton Adventure so you have time to find us the " Flintstone facts".......lol Thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh Astrid never thought about you sitting in Germany enjoying the Flintstones at same time as me but I love the idea that that was going on then and glad you shared it with us !!! :)    Michael has got to come in now and tell us if he watched the Flintstones for we just have to know if our childhoods all came together at same time way back when and we have gone full circle, back together again and this time, not only with the Flinstones, but with MB too !! LOL.

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service