2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75307

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Sylvia, thanks for the article: a positive one, that's nice! I have a feeling Michael isn't changing the setlist yet, or the reviewer might have mentionned if Michael spoke of his  upcoming album. Hope we get fan reviews soon. Take care Sylvia and thanks again. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

The next concert on MB's tour is tomorrow, 6/2/12 at Harrah's Ballroom, Council Bluffs, IA

Have a blast everyone attending!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Sylvia.. I hope he continues to announce we can take pictures..Makes life much easier!!!!!! Sounds like it was a great show!

Robin in MD:)

Thanks for the article, Sylvia. Boltonnut from L. A. Ca who loves life. Have fun everyone in Iowa.

Thanks Sylvia for the GREAT review!!! Nice to hear about Michael getting good press which he soooo DESERVES :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for sharing your find, it's really nice to read great article of out Michael:)!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Thanks Sylvia

Another great Concert no doubt :)

Love Dianna xxx

Hi everyone, I told you my friend Kathy was going to write a review from the Tulsa show and she just sent this wonderful report  to me, enjoy! Take care and hugs to all, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

===============

MB was terrific as always.  I love all of MB's songs but thoroughly found the grand finale song quite enjoyable, "In the Name of Love," a dynamic ending to the concert.  Kelly was absolutely beautiful, she has a beautiful voice.  She and MB sang "How Am I Suppose to Live Without You" and  "The Prayer" together, so incredibly beautiful. 

For my friend, Sylvie in Montreal I enjoyed "Nesus Dorum" for you with found thoughts, my friend, and, I hope I spelled that correctly.

Michael Lington on sax, fabulous, what a set of lungs, this young man is an upcoming star of his own.  MB has a great band all the way around. 

I must add that at this concert I had a front row seat and MB walked in front of me close enough to touch him.  Respectfully, I did not try my friends, but I would like to have given him a big hug, I know we all would.  He sang in the aisle next to us a few feet away, "When  A Man Loves A Woman."

Unfortunately I was not allowed to give a gift that I had made for MB but that is okay, I will display it in my home.  A man I hold dear in my heart, a police chief, detective and firefighter in Oklahoma who saved many lives and protected us here inspired the gift to MB, a silver heart engraved with the song, "This River."  I lost my O 10 years ago this past April.  I listen to this song alot.  I suppose as well that I find the song quite appropriate for MB's journeys to perform for us.  He crosses many rivers and oceans to deliver to his fans his dynamic voice, in appreciation for my O and all his sacrifices and to MB and long journeys to perform for us, I heard in this song some things meant for each if these men. 

If you are not as familiar with the song, "This River" please listen to it you like, I think you will thoroughly enjoy the soul and inspiration of this wonderful song.  I promised a review and I hope all of you have the opportunity to see MB in concert soon.

Best Regards,

Kathy in Tulsa, OK

Hi Sylvie, Thanks for posting this for your friend. I'm so glad to hear the show was such fun for her. Did you get any other songs from her? I wondered if he's changed the setlist any since January.. Sorry to hear she didn't get to give him her gift. Maybe next time.  Tell her we appreciate reading her review here on the forum.  She's welcome to join and post any time too!!!

The next show on Michael's tour is 6/4/2012 at Fraze Pavilion for the Performing Arts, Kettering, OH.  Anyone attending as always feel free to post your reviews here!!! Enjoy everyone!!!

Years ago I was at this venue to see MB and it's a nice one and I think it's still outside..Hoping weather cooperates...

Hey Robin, that's all she said sweetie. She really enjoyed the show but had a lot on her mind. I gave her the direct link to this thread and I will definitely pass on your message and hope she comes back in to add on. Take care and thanks for your appreciation. :D Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hi Sylvie

I was very toched by Kathy's review.

I could feel something in her writing like although she loved the show for some other reason she was a little sad though it too

Tell her I really enjoyed her review and am sending her blessings from across the sea :)

Love Dianna xxxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service