2012 TOUR REVIEW THREAD-PLEASE SHARE YOUR 2012 MB CONCERT ADVENTURES WITH US HERE!!!!

HELLO EVERYONE, Since the 2011 Tour Review Thread is not playing nice and throwing us all back to the beginning lately, Gail asked if I would go ahead and start the 2012 thread. So here it is.. We can all share our excitement for Michael's upcoming touring and events in 2012 and chat and have fun here till the shows start in 2012.

Everyone is welcome to post and share their stories and pictures, videos from concerts and trips to see Michael do what he does best-SING!!!   Michael will be touring in 2012 starting so far with some shows the end of January.  There could be other events sooner too so if anyone attends a great Bolton event/concert, feel free to share your experience here.  I hope to have a review after the Chester, PA show on January 28th along with some other fans that have gotten tickets for that show and  the Atlantic City, NJ show on January 27th as well!  After that there are shows in Australia so far listed for 2012.  Following those shows we have the Concert for MBC and Traveler's Golf Event in June, 2012 and later on the MBC Gala in Sept.. We already have some exciting events to look forward to next year and I know there will be much more to come.

I am looking forward to another fun year of posts and sharing by the best Michael Bolton fans in the world on this forum.. I will post events to keep the thread moving along as the concerts come up as before.

Welcome everyone!!!!!

Robin in Maryland USA :)

Views: 75312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh! Mary! I'm totally happy for you, Patti & especially Kelly. Here she had major surgery Monday, couldn't make it to the show & Michael spoke to her. Wow! Now. How cool is that? He's such a doll. I'm glad for her & I wish her well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

OMG Kathy you beat me to it for I was going to say that probably Kelly was in the best place.....although I wish to God they were all empty.....and at least, if nothing else, her blood pressure could be monitored for I am pretty sure it went sky high with a phone call like that and there are no words except my wee catch phrase for him now....WHAT A GUY !!! :)     Obviously, do hope Kelly, that it isn't long before you are out of there and waving that place goodbye and I am pretty certain THAT phone call will have aided your recovery !! :)   Take care and good luck  to you and your sisters and I hope one day you get to an MB concert and you can thank him in person for that phone call....and I hope it happens real soon, REAL soon !! :)  

I wish the three of you slainte mhath from Scotland .....good luck, good health and good fortune may they always walk with you !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Mary what a special night for you 3,

that's Michael what a guy

Hope your sister is feeling much better

All the best

Dianna x

Hi Robin in MD and Kathy from PA, thanks for your reviews! Robin, I truly appreciate the details you always share and the fun that emanates from your reviews. :D How completely awesome was the phone call? He can bet he’ll get in trouble: if you start something like that, yikes! Lol How sweet of him though, God bless him... Dianna had mentioned the written song medley in Australia Robin. It does sound like everyone had a fantastic time with great energy all around. Now Kathy, I’m glad for you that the concert came just when you needed it. Thank you both again for sharing, take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Thanks Sylvie, The medley was new to me..I had not seen a show since January.. We had a blast and glad you liked the review..

Robin in MD:)

Gail, thanks for doing all you can for Kelly concerning Michael. You're so good. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

BTW, Mary K. Welcome to the forum. I meant to mention that before. Boltonnut from L. A. CA who loves life.

Robin, I just read your review....OMG   what a night you All had! I am soooo happy that it all turned out to be one of the best shows ever....And then to boot, our Michael calls the really sick girl in the hospital! I'll bet there was no better medicine than that for her! Oh my, she's probably still way up on that Cloud, no doubt! Just goes to show you All that our MB goes the distance & beyond for Us, his loyal fans! Thanks for all those juicy details...I needed a good review:)!

Have a GReat Day!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

OMG, OMG, OMG Robin.....WOW......you have truly excelled yourself and that can only come about because, for sure, it is smacking me in the face with those words you have written that that was some concert you were at and I wouldn't be surprised if, I were just about right in saying, ONE of the best.......you know me......words can't express how glad I am that you had such a wonderful time and thanks so, so, so much for sharing such a truly wonderful, beautiful few hours in the company of that MAN and thank God I am alive on this planet same time as him !! :)

Thanks Robin for an absolutely wonderful review and here's to the next one.....not long now.....countdown time coming up !!! :)    Thanks Robin !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks everyone about the review. Glad you enjoyed it..Yes I think it was one of the best but I say that about alot of shows after they are the recent ones I've seen LOL. MB just does an amazing  show. No doubt about it!! :)  This was another great one and my friend that's posted hadn't been to as many recently and she had no words..she really loved the show..All of it..So I think it was on of the best.

LOL Yes I hope to have a fun review to post after CT in two weeks as well..LOL  MB will be really excited to perform at his 20th Anniv. show for the MBC..Just glad to be in the audience to see it.

Robin in MD :)

Thanks for the great review, Robin....almost felt like I was there!! I've got my fingers crossed that he'll add a concert in my area.

Take care,

Anna (in MO)

Thanks Anna, I hope he does!!!!

Robin :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service