Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 105273

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jennifer, Robin's birthday is today sweetie. I hope your son is okay. Best wishes. Take care. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
A couple things here. First of all, Nicolette, no apologizing for being on vacation. Hope you enjoyed. Kerie, awesome your daughter's birthday's today&a friend whom I've known since um, let's see, 4th grade&earlier her birthday's today as well. A BB, Debbie's birthday as well. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

And a Happy Birthday to your daughter Kerie as well!!!! The more the merrier!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy, I will tell her all the bolton buddies wished her a happy birthday and she will get a really good laugh!!  She knows how crazy I am for The Man and I have dragged her to several concerts in her younger days!!!  She doesn't tell anyone she still loves his singing LOL!!! but I know she does!!!

Kerie

LOL Kerie!!! ;)

Robin

LOL Michael has many secret supporters!!!! And then of course Kerie there is the rest like all of us!!!! Yahoo for Michael fans!!!! Who else would put up with listening for TWO hours to Loveline!!!!! Only the most dedicated!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Many Happy returns Deb

Deb's birthday is the 10th June (but to be honest not sure if she is on this forum or not?)

But I wish to send regards if she is so.......

Love Dianna xxx

Happy Birthday Deb Y!! Hope you had a great day!!

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin in MD, thanks a lot for clearing up which Deb it was! Happy birthday Deborah Y! She doesn't post often, but she did start a thread about a couple of weeks ago. Hope you've had a great day girl! Thanks again Robin. Hugs to both of you, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Yes thanks Robin Md. I don't say anything if I don't know the person or have not seen their names on the forum. But if Sylvie has seen Deb Y here why then a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Deb Y...lol  Thank goodness for you ladies with great memories!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

A Happy, Happy Birthday to Deb Y - have an absolutely wonderful fun filled day !! :)

Thanks Robin -  know who Deb Y is just didn't know Deb - thanks !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Kathy, yes I do have a great memory and Deborah is one of my friends. She used to have Michael's ALW and other very interesting songs on her page. Too bad she doesn't post much though: I'm sure she's a long time fan and she's very nice. Take care  Kathy. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service