Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 105272

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Shannon, it's passed midnight so I can wish you a happy birthday sweetie! Have a great day and do something for you: put on a little MB and a little Sinatra and just celebrate all that's good about life! Oh by the way Gail, I want to upload the B-day wav, I hope it's okay. I was wondering if it would be possible to attach it to your original post so everyone has access to it on their B-day ? All right, have a great one Shannon, take care. Big hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada
Attachments:
Love the B-day wav. great idea Sylvie.

Love Deb xx
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Shannon, hope you have a lovely day.

Love Deb xx
Have a lovely day Shannon.xx
I may not be doing this right&sorry for whatever it is but I'm coming out here to wish Sylvie from Canada a HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow. Sylvie, happy birthday to you tomorrow&celebrate it good with many more returns.

Stop a while tomorrow&listen to our babe, ok? I'd listen to Frank Sinatra along the way.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Sylvie Boisvert here's to a fanastic Birthday full of love and happiness and although you cannot see my picture to you
I have put a single yellow rose here just for you that's says Happy Birthday.

Good friends are like stars
You don't always see them
But you know they are there!
Love Dianna xxx

Have a wonderful Birthday Sylvie!!!! Do something for yourself to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!! The rose Dianna has put up is beautiful for you and it sparkles on the leaves. It says Happy Birthday above it and that is silver and it sparkles as well.

Robin in Maryland
You guys are bringing tears of happiness with the description of the rose. Ah! Neat! :)

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA
Dianna, I loved what you said to Sylvie in Canada. Ah! honey! How neat. :)

Sylvie&I met twice&have been emailing&taping, thanks to Gail, since 2001.

Robin the boltonnut from L. A. CA USA
Happy Birthday Sylvie, hope you have a lovely day.

Love Deb xx
Happy Birthday Sylvie!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

Love Eileen xoxo
Hi everyone, thank you so much for the sweet birthday wishes! Robin, my Boltonnut, you know that I’m gonna Bolton myself silly today! Lol Dianna, thank you so much for the sweet thought and the lovely picture, you’re a doll! Robin from MD, thanks for the wishes and thank you so much for the wonderful description! And Deb, I already am having a lovely day thanks to you all! I would also like to extend my warmest wishes to our wonderful Anna Mason, who’s birthday it is today also! Glad I can share my lovely rose of friendship thanks to Dianna! Take care and big hugs to you all! Love, Sylvie from Canada xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service