Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday, Joy and Gwen !!!

A little late, but I hope you had wonderful one.

Wishing you all the best......

Take care

Mariu

Hi all, I want to wish my friend Bernadette a very happy birthday on October 8th. Bernadette, je te souhaite un superbe anniversaire, rempli d’amour, de pleins de belles petites attentions et débordante de musique de Michael! Beaucoup de santé et de bonheur pour toi ma grande! Gros bisous et câlins, sincèrement, Sylvie du Canada :D

A Happy, Happy Birthday Bernadette and may your day be filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and also a little bit of MB :-

Picture courtesy of Joy but I am pretty certain she won't mind me sharing my birthday card with you Bernadette - Bon Anniversaire !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy Birthday Bernadette!!! I MUST post under this fab photo of Michael!!!! LOL Have a great day Bernadette :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

PS-Sylvia-Of course I don't mind you sharing!  Sharing Michael is what we do here!!!

Well, maybe not all the time...... We do get into our little hissy fits of "He's mine", "No he's mine" etc. etc.

Bernadette wishing you the happiest of days
best wishes to you
love Dianna xxx
Attachments:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BERNADETTE!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Bonjour Bernadette, je veux te souhaiter un très joyeux anniversaire!!!

Bisous, xx

Nicolette.

Happy birthday to you Bernadette&celebrate it good with many more returns. I know I can't send MB photos or pictures but MB music I can as I'm listening to him. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Happy Birthday Bernadette!!!!

Helena...xx..

Hi, Bernadette

Special and very Happy Birthday !!!!

Wishing you all the best...........!

Take care

Mariu

Know she is not on here but I still would like to take opportunity to wish AMELIA ROSE an absolutely wonderful FIRST BIRTHDAY....HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA ROSE and may your day and the rest of your life be filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN !! :)

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service