Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Millie I hope you will have the greatest first birthday party with all your dear once and friends lol...And a great cake to put your hands in lol lol...

And also congrats to the parents and grandparents and not to forget the great aunts who are always there ..;) and the rest off the many people who love you.

Have a great day for all because Millie is going to become just 1 time 1 year old lol....

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxx/xoxoxoxoxoxo

Yeah, little Amelia Rose, Happy birthday dear&blow out your little candle but make a wish beforehand&have some cake for you&me, ok? :)))))) Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Wishing Amelia Rose a very Happy 1st Birthday!

Kerie

Happy 1st Birthday, Amelia Rose! 

Wishing you much happiness, love, and lots and lots of toys!

Diane

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY AMELIA ROSE!  BEST WISHES FOR HAPPINESS AND LOTS OF PRESENTS!

GLORIA

Hi, Amelia

Happy Birthday !!! Wishing you all kind of precious things, many toys

and a big piñata !!

Hugs !!

Mariu

Happy 1st Birthday Amelia Rose!

Happy Birthday Chelsea Stevens hope you have lots of fun

Love Dianna xxx

Chelsea's birthday is the 16th Oct.

Happy Birthday Chelsea

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Happy birthday to you Chelsea&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Happy Birthday Chelsea!!! Looks like it is a special one for you :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service