Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all, I was told it was Sylvia's birthday today the 19th, I believe this is Sylvia from Texas. As a lot of you are, Sylvia is more active on FB these days, but I still wanted to wish her a very happy birthday, hoping she was able to attend the last TX concert, or that she'll attend the postponed one. In any case, a happy, healthy and successful year for a busy mom and warm wishes all around! Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Hope you have a lovely day Sylvia

Love Dianna xxx

Hi, Silvya !!!

Happy and Special Birthday !!! I hope you a have a lovely one.

Wishing you all the best.

Take care

Mariu

I want to wish Sylvia, Texas a Happy, Happy Birthday for yesterday and to wish Jan Goldberg a Happy, Happy Birthday for today and may both of you find the upcoming year is filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN !!! :)

Captain Sylvia Sparrow.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday to Sylvia there in Texas&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA
Happy birthday to you jan G.&celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA

Oh my.....Happy Belated Birthday to Sylvia from Texas also :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

And a Happy Belated Birthday to Jan also!!!! Catching up is hard to do!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I also want to wish my busy and beautifully opinionated friend Jan a very happy and healthy birthday, along with a continued joy of life for many years to come. Sending big warm birthday hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada

Happy birthday to Sylvia and Jan!!!

Helena xx

Jan ( Michael Bolton Photo's) have a beautiful day full of love :)

Love Dianna xxx

Jan's birthday is the 20th October

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLVIA AND JAN!  HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service