Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Birthday dear Robin R!!!

I hope you have a wonderful day! :-)

Take care, big hug!

Nicolette xx

Happy Birthday Robin R...Have a great day!!!

Robin in MD

Dear Pilar and Robin,

Cangrats with your birthday and many more happy and healthy years..lots of love Jacqueline xxxxx

To my first and best Bolton bud in the world, a very happy birthday girlfriend and to your sister too: I just know it’ll be filled with love, but wish you all the health you can handle and many many more happy returns, plus a wall-to-wall MB-filled day! You know your present is in the mail, but my special treat for you today is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHtqnntA5j4

This song is very fitting for you, since you’re like me: 16 with a lot of experience! Lol Happy birthday my dear Robin, with lots of love  with hugs as big as MB’s talent and tight as MG’s, sincerely, your Bolton sister Sylvie xxxxx

Aw! Sylvie. Almost brought tears to my eyes. thanks. Sylvia sent me "Words". That's awesome. Yeah, you're awesome BB as well. Hope your Easter was good too. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Robin:
Hoping your way to wish you a very Hapy Birthday!
Enjoy your day! Happy Easter!
Diane

Hi Robin,  Wishing you and Bari a very, very Happy Birthday ... I know you'll do something special and you certainly deserve it!!  

love, di xxxx

(Scotland) 

I want to come out here & thank everyone for the birthday wishes. Hope all had a good Easter as well. A little trivia here. Easter has fallen only once before on my birthday in 2007 & today but the time before 2007 was 1917 & in the future will be 2091. :D Boltonnut from L. A. Ca I'm listening to MB while celebrating.

Hi, Robin

I'm glad you had a nice day..... All the best !!!

Take care

Mariu

Little wee one Sylvia's special day is the 11th so Sylvia I would like to take this time to wish you complete happiness

Love Dianna xxx

Have a great birthday Sylvia!!!!!!

Robin in MD:)

Hey Sylvia, happy birthday to you girl & celebrate it good with many more returns. 16? huh? :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service