Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101733

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Robin CA  and I genuinely don't think I can remember that far back ....16....LOL....take me back to 21 and I'll stay there for that was a GOOD YEAR ....one of the BEST in fact !!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

See, I can remember when I was 16 because I've not gone passed it. :D Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA

Definitely like your "16" Robin CA I have decided I am sticking at "21" and it is a strange old day for I suddenly realize exactly why people say that....had an inkling before and thought I kind of new the feeling of why but boy don't I understand it completely today.....reality check !!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Robin MD and I will certainly try and I think if I just keep going with Mr. Bolton all day I can't go wrong !!! LOL

Thanks a million Dianna for your good wishes and they really are very much appreciated and that card is as beautiful as the one on FB....thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

A very Happy Birthday to you Sylvia!!!! Better early than late!!! I am always catching up on forum news :) Have a Bolton kinda day..lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYLVIA!  HOPE YOU HAVE A FUN FILLED AND MICHAEL FILLED DAY!

GLORIA

Thanks so much Gloria and boy that cake doesn't half look good enough to eat and MB has already sung the birthday song to me about "61" times ....what a birthday present from him !!!!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Kathy and you know I will certainly have a BOLTON DAY for what other kind of day is there ????? LOL      I nominate that 11th April should officially be called "BOLTONSYL DAY" from here to eternity !! lol.

Happy Happy Birthday Sylvia and dont drink too much Hehe Dad & Ashley

It is only 9.05 a.m. here Tom so I haven't opened the ouzo yet.....I will leave that till 9.30 a.m. !! LOL   Thanks for your good wishes !!! :))))))

Happy Birthday Sylvia, enjoy being a youngster with your wee DeAndre:)!  I'll just bet you have pix. of our Michael all around your bathtub, with bubbles & candles...oh and let's not 4-get those candles! And your duck:)! LMAO:)! Thanks for a year full of entertainment here on the Forum! You are a Hoot:)! What music did you choose to listen to? Cheers!

Mary (M&M's)!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service