Sorry it has taken me a while to do a sticky of this link to the birthday calendar.  Thanks, Dianna, for the great job you did putting this together!

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v24dvnrd6ftcd97lceskn060ds%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Europe/London

*****UPDATE -10/15/2015

I've added an updated calendar below for those who are asking. Thanks, Sylvie for updating it.  I have posted it in two formats so all should be able to get it.

Views: 101731

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nicolette may your day be blessed

Love Dianna xxx

Happy birthday to you Nicolette & celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life.

Happy Belated Birthday to Nicolette, I hope you had a great day!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you so much Robin, I had a great day!

Nicolette xx

Happy birthday sweet Nicolette! I hope I'm not too late, my connection was gone all day. I hope your birthday was as special as you are! :D Take good care of yourself Nicolette and have a great weekend too. Big warm hugs, sincerely, Sylvie from Canada <3

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Luv, Joy
From New Jersey, USA

Happy Happy Birthday Nicolette!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Dianna, Robin R, Sylvie, Joy and Kathy,

Thank you for your sweet and kind words!! I had a great day with my family and friends!

Thank you so much girls!!

Hugs! Nicolette xx

PS:  Thanks for the photo Joy!  Love it!!! ;-)

These three ladies don't come on here too often but pretty sure they will be "lurkers" so I want to take opportunity to wish the three of them A Happy, Happy Birthday for today and that wish goes to......

Audrey Quinn    :     Carol Black     :     Leesa Gordon Gamble...........

to you all .......see you on FB girls and have a super day each and every one of you !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy birthday to you Audry, Carol, & Lisa & celebrate it good with many more returns. Boltonnut from L. A. CA USA who loves life.

Happy Belated Birthday to all 3 of you ladies..I have a few non-Internet peeps with same birthday. Sorry I'm so late!

I hope each of you had a great day!

Robin in MD :)

A Happy, Happy Birthday Jacqueline and I hope you have a great day !!! :)

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service